Half South Sudanese/Haitian kid DISCOVERS he's actually Half South Sudanese/Half SOMALI

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Hooyo wasn't banking on publicly accessible DNA tests and all this. Abaha wass, 23andme! Maxaa habarta saan uu gashay?

:mjcry:

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Hooyo wasn't banking on all this publicly accessible DNA tests and all this. Abaha wass, 23andme! Maxaa habarta saan uu gashay?

:mjcry:

There's another case of a kid who found his half siblings. His abo had a secret family on the other side of London. Hehe.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is why I aint doing a DNA test, not because of I don’t know my dad, but I have couple ilbax uncles who Im pretty sure have left some unclaimed children to the wild:damedamn: I aint trying to be that connection to the lost family.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This is why I aint doing a DNA test, not because of I don’t know my dad, but I have couple ilbax uncles who Im pretty sure have left some unclaimed children to the wild:damedamn: I aint trying to be that connection to the lost family.

There's a half white half Somali girl in my list who is looking for her dad. She had no clue she was half Somali. Her mom said she had a one thing fling with a guy named Jamal in the 80s. I know who he is, balayada xuun. He was the party kid of the fugees in Toronto back then.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There's a half white half Somali girl in my list who is looking for her dad. She had no clue she was half Somali. Her mom said she had a one thing fling with a guy named Jamal in the 80s. I know who he is, balayada xuun. He was the party kid of the fugees in Toronto back then.
For someone who is supposedly a gay Christian convert it's hilarious how in touch you are with your local Somali community. You've even been back home several times from what I've noticed. 💀

I ain’t doing it either

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
God

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
For someone who is supposedly a gay Christian convert it's hilarious how in touch you are with your local Somali community. You've even been back home several times from what I've noticed. 💀

I get all my information from my ilbaax uncle. He even went to school and hung out with famous Somalis here. I will not expose but there are some high profile Somali politicians and personalities he knows who did qamri, did zina and cheated in school and are claiming degrees they never obtained. I would ask innocently and he tells me everything reminiscing about his younger years.

reer

VIP
I get all my information from my ilbaax uncle. He even went to school and hung out with famous Somalis here. I will not expose but there are some high profile Somali politicians and personalities he knows who did qamri, did zina and cheated in school and are claiming degrees they never obtained. I would ask innocently and he tells me everything reminiscing about his younger years.
a significant number of old school faraxs were lowkey saqajaans. i remember seeing this half somali half lithuanian trying to find her absent somali aabo.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Well Allright we finally have victimized a Haitian . Game has been tilted on their end for decades.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yet I have seen you say you knew this or that saxiib and that you were going to contact relations of yours to facilitate a meeting with an abandoned child. I also saw you talking about seeing Somalia relatively recently. And here you are on SomSpot everyday. You too in touch with your roots, niyahow. All of this leads me to believe you are neither gay nor a nabi Cissa (AS) worshipper but in fact in line with a diagnosis I made elsewhere:

He claims to be a married Cabdi with kids who's also gay and married to a lesbian who uses him as a beard the same way he uses her. And get this, he's a non-denominational Christian too. I call cap. Probably just a bored 30 something married Faraax trying to act like he's living some adventurous life when he just works a 9 to 5 and comes home to quiet dinners and movie nights with Xalimo and the little Isniinos and Xirsis every night.

:reallymaury:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That’s debatable, Haitians are very diverse, I’ve seen Haitians who look like they’re East African.
Haitians are 95% unchanged from the time they were brought down from the cursed continent. 5% are whites who are descendants of the Polish soldier Napoleon tried to use to quel the slave uprising that led to the independence of Haiti. The Polish soldiers switched sides and fought with the blacks. After independence they stayed in Haiti. They intermarried with the blacks and so today you’ll see very light skinned Haitians descendants of that group. These light skinned are the upper class of Haiti. They are such a minority but they are the elite. Whenever Haiti fields a Miss Haiti beauty pageant to the world it’s always a light skinned one.

Haitians are 95% unchanged from the time they were brought down from the cursed continent. 5% are whites who are descendants of the Polish soldier Napoleon tried to use to quel the slave uprising that led to the independence of Haiti. The Polish soldiers switched sides and fought with the blacks. After independence they stayed in Haiti. They intermarried with the blacks and so today you’ll see very light skinned Haitians descendants of that group. These light skinned are the upper class of Haiti. They are such a minority but they are the elite. Whenever Haiti fields a Miss Haiti beauty pageant to the world it’s always a light skinned one.
I’m, aware yes, I’m Haitian myself

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

The amount of half somali kids I have seen or encountered is staggering. Not having a contact with their aabo also seems to trigger the somali DNA and they end up looking more somali then their other part.

Masakiin

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The amount of half somali kids I have seen or encountered is staggering. Not having a contact with their aabo also seems to trigger the somali DNA and they end up looking more somali then their other part.

Masakiin

What mixers have you encountered.

I only encounter Madoow-American and Somalis

(I do have one child with a madoow).

Trending

Latest posts