Half South Sudanese/Haitian kid DISCOVERS he's actually Half South Sudanese/Half SOMALI

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
What mixers have you encountered.

I only encounter Madoow-American and Somalis

(I do have one child with a madoow).

Mostly half somali - half cadaan kids.

You are srcewed my friend, somali and madow american kids tend to look more somali. I advice you to ship that kid back home to instill somalinimo in him.

www.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/pgnr13/just_got_my_results_found_out_my_dad_isnt_really/&ved=2ahUKEwi_z8nt7qH1AhUULTQIHbL8DCUQFnoECDcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VkTIhQVe9stLj4Eoet-nF

His real abo was deported to Somalia and his Nuer hooyo has been lying to her son this whole time the Haitian father was his dad. He said something was off because the Haitian was light skin and he had doubts. Hehe

@Nilotic

That really sucks for the young man; blood relations are irreplaceable and he needs that connection.

The sad thing is that this will undoubtedly have an impact on his relationship with his mother.

He is Nuer mixed not Dinka so I doubt @Nilotic cares.

:dead::umwhat:

Yes, the Qabilyaad is so strong with me that I'm indifferent to this whole thing.

I don't think you've read any of my posts on matters relating to Nilotic people; I'm a Nilotic Nationalist, hence my pseudonym.

I don't even consider the Dinka, Nuer and Shilluk to be legitimate separate ethnic groups; they are one Nation that only very recently splintered off -- and this is precisely why I can learn these glorified dialects in mere months.

I wonder what he looks like, there was one Somali married to some South Sudanese and their kids looked Somali, I've seen a Sudanese Arab and a South Sudanese mix and they looked like a regular Sudanese Arab.
I am curious now

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That really sucks for the young man; blood relations are irreplaceable and he needs that connection.

The sad thing is that this will undoubtedly have an impact on his relationship with his mother.

:dead::umwhat:

Yes, the Qabilyaad is so strong with me that I'm indifferent to this whole thing.

I don't think you've read any of my posts on matters relating to Nilotic people; I'm a Nilotic Nationalist, hence my pseudonym.

I don't even consider the Dinka, Nuer and Shilluk to be legitimate separate ethnic groups; they are one Nation that only very recently splintered off -- and this is precisely why I can learn these glorified dialects in mere months.
You're on a Somali forum. Not Oromo spot. Get out of here with your ethnic nationalism. :draketf: You're lucky this is the generals and not the politics or fkd sections. They'd castigate you for it.

If i do the test I can garantue that I will find a half siblig some where around the world
Would not be the first time I did so:ninja:

I wonder what he looks like, there was one Somali married to some South Sudanese and their kids looked Somali, I've seen a Sudanese Arab and a South Sudanese mix and they looked like a regular Sudanese Arab.
I am curious now

:meleshame:

Nilotic genes seem to be weak; my cousin had a daughter with a white woman and all my aunts were closely inspecting the child as if they were trying to locate the blackness; the girl looks like a slightly dark Portuguese.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is why I aint doing a DNA test, not because of I don’t know my dad, but I have couple ilbax uncles who Im pretty sure have left some unclaimed children to the wild:damedamn: I aint trying to be that connection to the lost family.
I have an unclaimed half cousin is azerbaijan.
:damn:

You're on a Somali forum. Not Oromo spot. Get out of here with your ethnic nationalism. :draketf: You're lucky this is the generals and not the politics or fkd sections. They'd castigate you for it.

:hmm:

Wait, Oromo spot? I don't see the connection.

I think I've been pretty respectful, so I don't understand your reaction here.

Are you just kidding and I failed to pick up on it?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have been fooling people for years. There is nothing Somali about me. I can't believe they fell for it.

I am a Black Nova Scotian with many Somali friends.

:pachah1:

You're Somali waryaa. I have never seen you at a farmer's market. And you declined my many requests to go Pumpkin carving.
:jcoleno: You're not western enough. :lol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Well, she's educated so it makes sense for her to acknowledge you.
Say What Season 2 GIF by Big Little Lies

Trending

Latest posts