Half somalis

darkarabian56

arabianking
Do you speak Somali?
Sadly not my parents both had to work hard, because they were immigrants in america. Did have much time to teach me another language. They thought me what's most important, and that's faith,culture(how to act in somali and the middle East). Oh my mom gets the nstice american from mexico. She knows english ,spanish, somali, italian, and german( very smart).

Last edited:
Sadly not my parents both had to work hard, because they were immigrants in america. Did have much time to teach me another language. They thought me what's most important, and that's faith,culture(how to act in somali and the middle East)
Do you feel the Lebanese identity is the most defining/important one for you & can you speak Arabic?

darkarabian56

arabianking
Do you feel the Lebanese identity is the most defining/important one for you & can you speak Arabic?
My arabic kinda sucks, but it's been better seen I'm living in lebanon. Im more lebanese than anything, but the somali and native american are just as important. I just look fully arabic but tan so i have to call myself arabic. I also heard there's arab dna in somalis(not sure ).

My arabic kinda sucks, but it's been better seen I'm living in lebanon. Im more lebanese than anything, but the somali and native american are just as important. I just look fully arabic but tan so i have to call myself arabic. I also heard there's arab dna in somalis(not sure ).
Its natural to adopt the identity of your Arab Father. As for Arab dna amongst Somalis, its largely absent/non-existent.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalis are arab and Lebanese are arab so end of the day u are full arab :manny:

darkarabian56

arabianking
No idk about that man
SOMALI
https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_681871186_960x0.jpg

images.jpeg
921164-20100413-rabi.jpg

psyche

To each their own
I knew a yemeni and somali couple and that's about it. The yemeni person could speak fluent Somali and basically a apart of the Somali community which I thought was weird.

I think their future children (if they have any) will strongly identify with somalia

Trending

Latest posts