Half-Somali, Half-Scottish lady marries a Jamaican man.

I love how these madow somali marriages are always 1 sided you never catch a somali guy with a madow girl. We are enemies since day 1:salute:
Somali Men Are Smart In That Regard We Didn't Come To The Shisheyeeey Land Aka white man land To Be Wedded To A Madow Ting The Lowest In The Totem pole In the world in Terms Of Mates
:mjlol: :salute::ufdup::sass2:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somali Men Are Smart In That Regard We Didn't Come To The Shisheyeeey Land Aka white man land To Be Wedded To A Madow Ting The Lowest In The Totem pole In the world in Terms Of Mates
:mjlol: :salute::ufdup::sass2:
Its because nobody rates madow women sadly including their man i have seen a few good looking madow chicks.

How she somali when she mixed? Should have said scottish-somali, so incels and trolls would have left them alone.

What is jamaican about that wedding, the wedding is literally somali plus a jamaican groom. Also why do somalis guys and girls showcase their ajnabi partner, what a phenomenon.
Somalis women want their children to be Somali and do everything somalis but without using the Somalis seed lol they use ajnabis as sperm donor there delusional 🤣😜 definition of lack cultural pride

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol not everyone can post a successful thread, some of us don’t have the kinda special skill set warya. Very few are good at it, this includes @Basra @mr steal your naag
@Usman
@Hodan from HR@Hani Bee @Grigori Rasputin @Mercury @Destiny etc etc

I have a potential platinum/hall of fame thread idea but I need the cooperation of the fellow Aussie/Kiwi SSpot members for it to be successful.

Let's just say, I've seen a few people mock our accents so we need to put it to bed.

:gaasdrink:

Trending