Half Italian Somalis hold press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

I’ve always thought you looked like a light skin version of darkest man but a bit skinned but with a high hair line that goes back a bit. That’s not hating at all.
I don't look anything like that nigga. I'm not really light-skinned either, kinda reddish dark. And I am 6'3. And that is actually not a meme since all people on this forum claim that height for some funny reason.

I don't look anything like that nigga. I'm not really light-skinned either, kinda reddish dark. And I am 6'3. And that is actually not a meme since all people on this forum claim that height for some funny reason.
LOL You do know I’m pulling your leg? I actually don’t even imagine how people on this forum look like lol. I’ve never sat there and thought, ‘I wonder how Alchemist looks like’.

Although I can imagine the enemies I’ve got on this forum have a very uncharitable perspective as to how I look. 🤔

You know I’m pulling your leg. I actually don’t even imagine how people on this forum look like lol. I’ve never sat there and thought, ‘I wonder how Alchemist looks like’.

Although I can imagine the enemies I’ve got on this forum have a very uncharitable perspective as to how I look. 🤔

Waxaa iigu daran, that this grown man, has devolved the conversation to revolve around his alleged attractiveness. Ragganimo xaal qaado.

LOL You do know I’m pulling your leg? I actually don’t even imagine how people on this forum look like lol. I’ve never sat there and thought, ‘I wonder how Alchemist looks like’.

Truth be told, I don't really imagine people either. Do you look uncharitable?:ftw9nwa:

Hey, I don't really focus on looks. Every human has their beauty, and that is me being for real.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ka daa, he thinks he comes across very sexy.

I've seen some guys on here, whose posts make me think they are probably real-life cute, but never qofkaan.
Trust me, sis. What people say here doesn't correlate with their appearance. You can be agreeable or disagreeable in personality and look like anything.
:drakelaugh:For some time, these Abdis thought I was nin raag. Then one said I must have fat hands because of my extensive vocabulary. Then it was you're single, so you must be undesirable. They changed their tune when they realized that it was quite the converse. What people say about you here and their preconceptions doesn't make it true. It's fun to listen to.

Today’s discussion has to be the wildest. From being called a misogynist, to claims of attractiveness that makes the women of Norway want to chase a particular 6’3 Somali Lad to now risqué propositions of being a ladies concubine.

Remember, all I did was deny the accusations. Somehow that revolved around being ugly guy who repels women on this forum, which is not correct, on this forum, or in real life. I'm not going to say "Yes, ma'am" to lies. All this gentleman did was to set the wrongs, right.

Normally I try to be humble. But don't test me with nonsense. Because my words are very aligned with reality. If I say A is this, then A is that.

Trust me, sis. What people say here doesn't correlate with their appearance. You can be agreeable or disagreeable in personality and look like anything.
:drakelaugh:For some time, these Abdis thought I was nin raag. Then one said I must have fat hands because of my extensive vocabulary. Then it was you're single, so you must be undesirable. They changed their tune when they realized that it was quite the converse. What people say about you here and their perceptions doesn't make it true.

I think you should be flattered at being deemed unattractive by the men on this forum. It means you are not agreeing with their nasty sexism.

In real life, you know good and well that you're BAD, Masha'Allah sis. In my humble opinion, save for a few men, a large portion of them, hadalkooda is like musqul la biyo raaciyay, shululuq; meaningless.

Truth be told, I don't really imagine people either. Do you look uncharitable?:ftw9nwa:

Hey, I don't really focus on looks. Every human has their beauty, and that is me being for real.
I’m very short, with a very darkish hue and a big mole next my eyes and I have very chubby cheeks. I’m also battling obesity at the moment and find it difficult going up a flight of stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending