Half Italian Somalis hold press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing of this had anything to do with dismissing women. The original topic was very precise and dealt with. The other stuff is irrelevant. Moving the goalpost to the contribution of women as if I dismiss that is what we call a strawman. Had nothing to do with my original discussion and I will not accept ad hominem that is out to smear me with lies.

I’m very short, with a very darkish hue and a big mole next my eyes and I have very chubby cheeks. I’m also battling obesity at the moment and find it difficult going up a flight of stairs.
Everyone is beautiful to someone. I know you're joking but for the people who are overweight, you can work on it.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
Nothing of this had anything to do with dismissing women. The original topic was very precise and dealt with. The other stuff is irrelevant. Moving the goalpost to the contribution of women as if I dismiss that is what we call a strawman. Had nothing to do with my original discussion and I will not accept ad hominem that is out to smear me with lies.
I was just having light banter brother. Also your original topic ruffled a lot of feathers and rightfully so.

Everyone is beautiful to someone. I know you're joking but for the people who are overweight, you can work on it.
Now that we’ve started talking about imagining posters, all of a sudden I’m starting to imagine how different members look like. Maybe I should create a thread hmm.

Bro, I did what I had to do and now someone is salty because every single xaar they tried to sling on the wall never stuck. This whole thing started with my serious post and one angry femcel with her cringe ways of trying to defame people when she gets emotional in her feministic obsessive lens.

My first response to her was very cordial and respectful but hey, some people can't even keep the decorum. I'm sorry, you're going to get checked. I'm a no-nonsense guy if someone I see has malicious intent without any intelligence or honesty. Anyone can read the thread and how it went.

Even the person I talked to agreed. This other individual has nothing to stand on. I'm a man of character and this thing that I hate women nonsense is a pure tactic of lies because someone cannot internalize truths. It's hard for some people to swallow the truth.
On a serious note:

I didn’t understand your point of inheriting from one’s mother like a naag? If I pass away from land, whether my children are citizens or not, Islamically my sons and daughters inherit since inheritance laws have been set well before the 20th century concept of citizenship.

Also, your point about the struggle of the Somali men before, is battles the only concept of survival? What about the other aspects? What about the hard work and often tiresome work of our nomadic mothers?

Im not denying that lineage comes from the father, that Somalinimo comes from the father and I’ve never argued that mixed Somali kids are fully Somali, but we are talking about citizenship rights that goes beyond ethnic makeup since most modern countries aren’t really ethno-states. That’s not penis envy at all.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let's ease up on the ad hominems and call a truce. This has become a Hall of Fame thread.

Stressed Chill Out GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending