Half Italian Somalis hold press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to lie. But your constant talks of being handsome and thinking she’s flirting with you was too funny. It’s clear to see you’re a confident lad β˜ οΈπŸ˜‚

All of this is very entertaining tbh.
I'm kind of joking but it's alright, maybe you will get it. I have never written like this before on this forum but I will do it to femcels to show how their image portrayal and deviant ways are destroyed - speaking like this when it is truth is effective in these rare moments. I'm being playful in sending these reality checks. :damn:

In truth, I dislike narcissism. You probably can't find anything like this in the years of posting, ask Sophisticate. :ftw9nwa:

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
Who told you I treat women as second-class citizens? I mean, this is what I am talking about. You guys are crazy with the assumptions and wild claims.:dead:
You were saying women just sit around doing nothing all day and that we have penis envy :notsureif:ion forget…

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ALLAH @Sophisticate joined the team, its so over for you brudda:dead1:
I respect both members. I think it's perfectly fine if they aren't on the same page.
@Sophisticate and I are old forum friends. We never had an issue because unlike the the problematic one, she is a decent human.
We tend to agree on many topics; you're both day-one members. I respect that you and PuntiteQueen tend to stand your ground. People are multidimensional so you have to observe them over many encounters. We possess many traits. And you haven't been misogynistic during the vast majority of forum discussions. You have moments of being facetious, mostly for lols.

I don’t know man, I’m just finding this too hilarious. Don’t worry, I have no issues with confidence ☠️. We should all believe in our sauce.

Punt queen is married though lol.
I wrote it because it is hilarious and true. It's just the tool for the moment. Because it is true but I am playing around as well to check people.

If some people lie, I will pull an ace and it will be hilarious because I am toying around with facts. No one will get away with capping on my name.

You think I look like an actual nerd because I write some intelligent ish? Nah, sisters. Your boy is eating good. I have to be extra careful than most brothers:dead:

Mudug_gyal

I wrote it because it is hilarious and true. It's just the tool for the moment. Because it is true but I am playing around as well to check people.

If some people lie, I will pull an ace and it will be hilarious because I am toying around with facts. No one will get away with capping on my name.

You think I look like an actual nerd because I write some intelligent ish? Nah, sisters. Your boy is eating good. I have to be extra careful than most brothers:dead:
We get it. You said it like boqol times kkkk

You were saying women just sit around doing nothing all day and that we have penis envy :notsureif:ion forget…
I have never said women sit around doing nothing. What do you take me for? Stop being ridiculous.

Some women on this forum do have some form of penis envy. It's what we call not falsifiable theory by Freud, but the guy was on to something - there is some latent phenomenon here.:dead:

Not only am I married, I have never made any flirtatious comments at him.

His lame "everybody wants me" nonsense was a pathetic tactic to try to stop me from responding to his comments.
I think the misogynistic comment really got to him and he forgot about the rest of he debate πŸ˜‚

@The alchemist, you’re usually the nerdy haplogroup guy whose posts I read about Somali origins and history, now you’re out here telling us all the ladies in Norway chase you. Who would have thought? :dead1:

I respect both members. I think it's perfectly fine if they aren't on the same page.

We tend to agree on many topics; you're both day-one members. I respect that you and PuntiteQueen tend to stand your ground. People are multidimensional so you have to observe them over many encounters. We possess many traits. And you haven't been misogynistic during the vast majority of forum discussions. You have moments of being facetious, mostly for lols.
I appreciate your diplomatic approach. It makes you one of the better users on this forum. I respect that. Although my opinion of the other character is quite not similar for obvious reasons.

We get it. You said it like boqol times kkkk

I think the misogynistic comment really got to him and he forgot about the rest of he debate πŸ˜‚

@The alchemist, you’re usually the nerdy haplogroup guy whose posts I read about Somali origins and history, now you’re out here telling us all the ladies in Norway chase you. Who would have thought? :dead1:

Have you ladies, ever seen a truly attractive or desirable person, toot their own horn that hard, unwarranted, relentlessly.

The ones who are actually attractive on this forum (who even posted their images to prove it), move in silence, as they're clearly too busy with real-life attention, to try to fish on here.

:comeon:

Mudug_gyal

I have never said women sit around doing nothing. What do you take me for? Stop being ridiculous.

Some women on this forum do have some form of penis envy. It's what we call not falsifiable theory by Freud, but the guy was on to something - there is some latent phenomenon here.:dead:
Marka you have womb envy. Its a pretty solid theory. How do you like that??! Astagfirulah I was gonna say something facetious but then I remembered im fasting. My jokes r nerfed for now:whew::tacky:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Conversely, some men have womb envy.
Angel Bbnaija GIF by Big Brother Naija

I am a well-rounded guy if you check my history of engagement here, and usually, I come to this forum just for specific things. In real life, for example, I never talk about haplogroups or any of that; it's an obscure topic really. It's like when you use the forum for specific reasons.

By the way, it was the whole set of lies that I had to correct, not just the misogynist nonsense.

I am a well-rounded guy if you check my history of engagement here, and usually, I come to this forum just for specific things. In real life, for example, I never talk about haplogroups or any of that; it's an obscure topic really. It's like when you use the forum for specific reasons.

By the way, it was the whole set of lies that I had to correct, not just the misogynist nonsense.

@Angelina

Waa bil Ramadan and the lies are out of this world.

Here are 4 pages worth of comments about haplogroups from him.

Exhibit A:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 07.19.35.png

Exhibit B

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 07.21.49.png

I can keep going, it's literally 4 pages worth of comments.

Yes, I’ve imagined you lanky and bespectacled with an elongated face and a very high forehead. Definitely NOT a ladies magnet.

@Angelina

Exhibit A:

View attachment 322057

Exhibit B

View attachment 322058

In real life. :dead:

I literally said I come to this forum mostly for that and never engage with it in real life because it is not a normal topic.

@Angelina

Exhibit A:

View attachment 322057

Exhibit B

View attachment 322058

You’ve misunderstood him. He’s talking about in real life I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts