Half Italian Somalis hold press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the Bantu-mixed Somalis? Can they receive Somali citizenship?
Gosha arent mixed with anyone and they’ve been Somali since 1960? If a foreign man from a Bantu ethnicity married a Somali then the children would be the ethnicity and nationality of the father.

I'm talking about mixing with West African bantus not the ones with historical ties to the southern most region.
There are no Bantus in Western Africa, but the same rule applies to everyone. If the father is a Somali the child is too.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
There are no Bantus in Western Africa, but the same rule applies to everyone. If the father is a Somali the child is too.
I meant to include Niger-Congo countries of west Africa and with the ethnic groups in west Africa.
1711516338600.png

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.

I just saw this on universal TV what do you guys think
We should welcome them with open arms. We need all the skilled labour we can get. The country won't build itself with poor human capital. We need human capital period. I'd give these fine men and women aid to entice even their non Somali relatives and friends.

Last edited:
How about the Bantu-mixed Somalis? Can they receive Somali citizenship?
Yes anyone whose stayed for an extended period of time should be given citizenship regardless of race.

Time for Somalia to drop ethno-nationalism and consider civic nationalism since we already have Bantu and Arab citizens it should be an easy transition.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Only those with somali aabo should get an automatic citizenship, kuwa xoog ku imid kabacdi ilmo dalaan waa qalad. This is why only the aabo can give citizenship, there is a reason why the older gentlemen AUN decided to do this.

Mixed with somali mothers can get citizenship after 5-6 years of being productive citizens and living back home. I would extent this to ajnabis too.

The citizenship law was made before we were a shithole.

Yes anyone whose stayed for an extended period of time should be given citizenship regardless of race.

Time for Somalia to drop ethno-nationalism and consider civic nationalism since we already have Bantu and Arab citizens it should be an easy transition.

These minorities have been here for a very long time, there is always an exception.

Citizenship should only be offered to Somalis only, and businesses have to be owned by a Somali 50% if a foreigner wants to open a business in Somalia. Our president can only be a Somali with no dual citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending