Half Italian Somalis hold press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are forgetting that back in the day you could buy a Somali passport off a bootlegger easy. It's better for them to go through the proper channels and get the citizenship. Granting them citizenship would not be harmful to Somalia or Somali interests, and additionally you have minority groups in Somalia that have Somali nationality without being ethnically Somali, it's weird to deny someone who has at least 1 actually Somali parent a citizenship because the parent was the mother.

Last edited:

I just saw this on universal TV what do you guys think
These guy look like normal Somalis I could tell if they are half, but being Somali should be a privilege. The Somalia government is doing the right thing. We don't know what they would do if they gotten in to power they could be a plant.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Why do they want Somali citizenship so bad?

Lots of mixed race people suffer from race dysphoria (they don't see themselves as mixed race and will cling onto the side they best identify with like flies to shit). They're like trannies. I know a lady that is half Marehan, half Cad Cad. Her Cad Cad skin tone dominates. You can tell shes Somali by her personality, her clothing, her facial expressions, her Somali cultured ways. She's more Somali than other Somali women. It would be so cruel if someone told her she's not Somali. I never understood why people put down mixed race people who claim them. People should stop doing that.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
No way you don’t know who Karim Benzema is
I started watching soccer recently and honestly I couldn't before watching this sport I couldn't recognize any superstars besides mbappe, messi and Ronaldo.

@EyiPunter is american just like me. A lot of these European footballers barely get promoted here. Karim benzema can pull up to a mall in downtown New York and niggas wouldn't even recognize him.

Kisame

I just saw this on universal TV what do you guys think

Mixed people that are half white tend to claim their black side more often because whites don't want to claim them.

Having mixed babies with an cadaan person low-key doesn't seem worth it because of racist Cadaans.

Most Madows are willing to take in mixed babies. Somalis are the only ones not willing to do that if the child has a non Somali dad because of Islam.

Kisame

Lots of mixed race people suffer from race dysphoria (they don't see themselves as mixed race and will cling onto the side they best identify with like flies to shit). They're like trannies. I know a lady that is half Marehan, half Cad Cad. Her Cad Cad skin tone dominates. You can tell shes Somali by her personality, her clothing, her facial expressions, her Somali cultured ways. She's more Somali than other Somali women. It would be so cruel if someone told her she's not Somali. I never understood why people put down mixed race people who claim them. People should stop doing that.

It's mainly half whites, and half Asians that go through these problems because one side usually never wants to claim the kid. Mixed kids with cadaan parents can never claim their cadaan side.

Gibil Cad Benadiris are Somali? Somali doesn’t mean only geeljire

Many Somalis don't consider them Somali like they don't consider Somali Bantu as Somalis.
Legally they are (according to the constitution and Xeer), Benadiris have clans regardless of whether they are gibil cad or gibil meadow. I don’t count dyusphora trolls online who mainline ajanebi nonsense like “haplogroups.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Legally they are (according to the constitution and Xeer), Benadiris have clans regardless of whether they are gibil cad or gibil meadow. I don’t count dyusphora trolls online who mainline ajanebi nonsense like “haplogroups.

There are extremist Benadiris who don't see themselves as Somali. They make fun and make racist comments of "Somalis" behind their backs. If you're Benadiri, you can't fool me..

There are extremist Benadiris who don't see themselves as Somali. They make fun and make racist comments of "Somalis" behind their backs. If you're Benadiri, you can't fool me..
you can’t generalize from extremist by the very definition of the word. If I wasn’t what I am I would wish to be benadiri they’re very good Islamic Somali people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending