Half Arabs

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I have met many, my greatgrandfather was legit arab not like those somalis who claim arab. I don't get the hype about arabz n all that. I am Somali.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I have met many, my greatgrandfather was legit arab not like those somalis who claim arab. I don't get the hype about arabz n all that. I am Somali.
I swear to god this reply always appears

"My granddaddy Wuz and Arab guyz but I don care"

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I swear to god this reply always appears

"My granddaddy Wuz and Arab guyz but I don care"
She said great grandfather not clan founding grandfather sxb.... Mostly when people say that they mean great great great great grandfather aka clan founder

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why would I lie???:dabcasar: My granpa is legit arab... every somalis wish:siilaanyosmile:
Somewhere up the line someone in my family my grandpa fucked an Arab too but it doesn't mean jack shit. Everytime this comment appears it just stinks of humble bragging, I mean it reeks of it.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Somewhere up the line someone in my family my grandpa fucked an Arab too but it doesn't mean jack shit. Everytime this comment appears it just stinks of humble bragging, I mean it reeks of it.
I'm bragging to somalis cause its their dream, it doesn't mean jackshit to me either...:icon lol:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
one question guys

if ur great grand father was an og arab

how can you be somali then? i thought it waa tied to clan lineage

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
When they're young, they look very mixed but as they get older, the geeljire sides kicks in. :)

Trending