Half Arabs

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Do any of you know what Somali-Arab mixes come out looking like? Have you met one before. I’m curious.

Suugo scientists plz come in.
@Apollo @Nilotufian
Oh I can give a bunch of detail. My Mom is paternally Yemeni Arab but genetically 3/4 Somali. Her side of the family has a lot of Lightskins who are kinda just lighter versions of Somalis but with more Madow or straight hair. My younger brother took from this Arab side and is a little darker than Steph Curry. He has harder hair than me.

Apollo

VIP
Do any of you know what Somali-Arab mixes come out looking like? Have you met one before. I’m curious.

Suugo scientists plz come in.
@Apollo @Nilotufian

Half Somalis don't really have a specific look to be honest. How they come out looking is often very random. Some of them look very Somali and some of them don't look Somali one bit at all.

My cousins half Israeli
Are you for real? :gucciwhat:
Half Somalis don't really have a specific look to be honest. How they come out looking is often very random. Some of them look very Somali and some of them don't look Somali one bit at all.
Since Somalis have almost half MiddleEastern/North African ancestry, I was assuming that the kids would come out more arab looking. But I’ve observed online that half Yemenis look like lightskin Somalis while half Arabs from the Levant come out more arab. Have you noticed this as well?

Since Somalis have almost half MiddleEastern/North African ancestry, I was assuming that the kids would come out more arab looking. But I’ve observed online that half Yemenis look like lightskin Somalis while half Arabs from the Levant come out more arab. Have you noticed this as well?
Well not my cousins but my mums cousins, so basically my uncles and aunts lol

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Somalis don’t have any Arab ancestry. :pachah1:

My cousins half Israeli
Mother or Father?
efd.jpg

Trending