Half African American half Somali girl says she wouldn't date Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
This girl is not Somali. To be Somali aka Somalinimo is passed down through your father, not your mother. Somalis follow a paternal lineage in order to be Somali.

We don't claim people who are "half". If your half-Somali your not Somali. Bye Felicia.

Did u just call him Felicia??

This girl is not Somali. To be Somali aka Somalinimo is passed down through your father, not your mother. Somalis follow a paternal lineage in order to be Somali.

We don't claim people who are "half". If your half-Somali your not Somali. Bye Felicia.
You guys never fail to amaze me. You and the ones that can't differentiate ethnicity and nationality. It's clans that are passed down. Somali is ethnicity and no one can pass down to you something you're not .We are not talking about social constructs here. You're Somali only if both of your parents are or you're just a mixed person. A DNA test will quickly set u straight. Also that passing down shit was designed for Somali women not some ajnabis

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She’s clearly lying she’s full Somali right off the bat she says I’m Somali and then she quickly regathers herself thinks about what she plans to say and says well half Somali and half African American so easy to sniff out a lying rat like her just by analyzing body language she’s willing to put her own people down to fit in what waste of a woman clout chaser:mjlol:
an educated college student wouldn't just lie about her ethnicity publicly.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
an educated college student wouldn't just lie about her ethnicity publicly.
Are u insane? Just because your educated and in college doesn’t mean your unable to publicly lie Do you know how many times Obama lied right into the camera wtf :drakewtf:

she's fucking with non-somalis but when she wants to get married she will want a somali dude. what a dumb . everyone now she's a hoe and she wont find a somali guy.

which college or uni is this?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
As if any farax would even give this bantu dragon a second look. We don't want Madow children with HIV.
:hova:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you think this is L for her mother? Her mother is Somali but she wouldn't date Somalis?

the half Madow and half somali girl looks like how Knowles will look like

Did u all see the Syrian who said he wont date Congolese? Because he meant he wont date super adoon looking Africans. wow. what a racist.

Do you think this is L for her mother? Her mother is Somali but she wouldn't date Somalis?
he probably is not muslim, and is not around much somali, given that he mother is somali, she probably got soo much hate from the somali community getting married by outsider.

she looks full somali and very pretty and curvy i would have smashed dat azz, i would have never thought she was mixed, HER MOTHER'S SOMALI GENES ARE STRONGGGG or her father probably had weak negro genes he is probably mixeds himself soo it kinda neutralizes if you know what i mean.

She said she's Somali, but then later added she has an AA father. Something tells me, that she was only raised by her mother in a Somali household(since it's was she identified as at first) so I don't agree on the culture part
NICE OBSERVATION, i also had to repeat that, it seems she identifies with her Somali side more.

HER AA FATHER PROBABLY WALKED OUT ON HER XALIMO MOTHER BEFORE SHE EVEN GAVE BIRTH TO HER :siilaanyolaugh: AND HE NEVER AROUND.

6 OUT EVERY 10 AA FATHERS ARE IN JAIL

9 OUT EVERY 1O AA FATHERS ARE NOT IN THEIR CHILDERN'S LIFES

LIKEWISE

9 OUT EVERY 10 AA MOTHERS ARE SINGLE MOTHERS.

:farmajoyaab:

AA REALLY NEED TO FIX UP. FOLLOW MALCOLM X AND BE DISCIPLINED LIKE HIM, NOT FUCKING ELIJAH MOHAMMED AND HAVE 10+ BABY MAMAS BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT CONTROL YOUR SEXUALITY.

MOST AA MEN ARE ENSLAVED BY THEIR SEXUALITY,

thank god most of our somali fathers delayed their gratification of nutting inside and had us in a marriage.

She said she's Somali, but then later added she has an AA father. Something tells me, that she was only raised by her mother in a Somali household(since it's was she identified as at first) so I don't agree on the culture part
VERY TRUE.

she looks cute, i wouldn't mind making her full somali :dabcasar:,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts