Half African American half Somali girl says she wouldn't date Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you live in a multicultural city in 2018 and you're not down for interracial relationships, then you're in for a very bad time in this world. You only get happier when your options increase.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Do you think this is L for her mother? Her mother is Somali but she wouldn't date Somalis?

Why would it be an L for her mother?
Her mother clearly didn't like Somalis enough to marry one anyways. She shouldn't be surprised that her daughter wants nothing to do with her culture considering she turned her back on it in the first place.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Her mother clearly didn't like Somalis enough to marry one? She shouldn't be surprised that her daughter wants nothing to do with her culture considering she turned her back on it in the first place.
Exactly. And besides, more people when they are mix, are already brought up in an environment that's pretty open minded, since they're mixed in the first place. She's probably gonna end up with a kid that's more mixed. And so on and so forth.

Her mother clearly didn't like Somalis enough to marry one anyways. She shouldn't be surprised that her daughter wants nothing to do with her culture considering she turned her back on it in the first place.
She said she's Somali, but then later added she has an AA father. Something tells me, that she was only raised by her mother in a Somali household(since it's was she identified as at first) so I don't agree on the culture part

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She said she's Somali, but then later added she has an AA father. Something tells me, that she was only raised by her mother in a Somali household(since it's was she identified as at first)
Technically that's only speculative. We really don't know for sure.

World

VIP
How is this thread worthy?

Normal people don’t say “I’m Somali but my dad is AA”, they say I’m “half AA, half Somali”. It’s clear that she has insecurity problems and was never accepted truly as a Somali. She may have been mocked or something growing up.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Do you think this is L for her mother? Her mother is Somali but she wouldn't date Somalis?
She’s clearly lying she’s full Somali right off the bat she says I’m Somali and then she quickly regathers herself thinks about what she plans to say and says well half Somali and half African American so easy to sniff out a lying rat like her just by analyzing body language she’s willing to put her own people down to fit in what waste of a woman clout chaser:mjlol:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
She said she's Somali, but then later added she has an AA father. Something tells me, that she was only raised by her mother in a Somali household(since it's was she identified as at first) so I don't agree on the culture part

Do you disagree that the mother turned her back on her culture by marrying a non-somali? I am operating from that assumption. My point is why should the daughter embrace a culture the mother herself rejected?

This girl is not Somali. To be Somali aka Somalinimo is passed down through your father, not your mother. Somalis follow a paternal lineage in order to be Somali.

We don't claim people who are "half". If your half-Somali your not Somali. Bye Felicia.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If she's African American and Somali I'd much rather she didn't have a kid with somali:drakelaugh: the kids would be 3/4 somali and marry a somali and give birth to a BLM child claiming somalis have west african and European in us:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.