Halal One night stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy.

But i've alway wondered with Muta'h, how does a guy go about asking a father's permission that he wants his daughter for an hr or 2?

Heard even in Mutah, they still need the fathers permission.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Next time am having my marital sex with my husband, i will ask him to wear this outfit and i will wear the ninja

DtMOuEEXgAAezL9

We are Sunni walaal. Its considered haraam and immoral for Sunni Muslims.

You will have to go Shia countries for that filth

I'm only playing. Walahi I've heard about Mutah, that too me doesn't make sense what so ever.

It's degrading and their is no logic too it. It's basically designed for someone to fullfil their desires and bounce. Nasty, can't begin to fathom the amount of STDs they are spreading

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is this like "Sowja Muqat" practiced by Iranians? temporary wedding for few months,it is both halaal and clean and better than Zina in my opinion, if both individuals agree on this arrangement, I don't see why not.:trumpsmirk:

We are Sunni walaal. Its considered haraam and immoral for Sunni Muslims.

You will have to go Shia countries for that filth

@HalimaJ

Not anymore, the Sunnis have caught up with Shia Mut3a (Temporary) marriages and call it Misyar marriage. Wealthy Sunni men from the Gulf Arab countries have turned sex-tourism with poor virgin Muslim girls into halal short marriages. They don’t use any contraceptives or condoms which has caused many children to be born to these poor girls and their fathers disappeared from their lives. Google, halal sex tourism in Indonesia, India or Egypt, or google temporary maariages tourist Muslim men in these countries. When it comes to men and mallabka, they will invent Bukhari Hadiths. Sxb, it’s a man’s world.

Filthy.

But i've alway wondered with Muta'h, how does a guy go about asking a father's permission that he wants his daughter for an hr or 2?

Heard even in Mutah, they still need the fathers permission.
They act like they are getting married for real and then divorce. Plenty of Saudi sheiks did this to poor syrian war refugee women.

Never heard of it

@kickz

Don’t insult the Shia when Sunnis practice it too.

We Somalis practiced a slightly different version called qutbo-sirro aka secret marriage. The guy walked out of the marriage anytime & contributed very little, or nothing at all towards her finances.It was ku-dhufo oo ka dhaqaaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts