Halal One night stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kickz

How about Sunnis and Misyar marriages? You reminded me of the pot and kettle analogy.

You're comparing apples and oranges. One is time-bounded from the get go, where the other is not. It is just that the wife gives up some of her rights upon him.

I know you're a gaal, but there are very specific narrations that forbid mut'ah till the end of times, whereas there are no such narrations for misyar marriages. It should be noted that some scholars also deem the misyar marriage forbidden.

You're comparing apples and oranges. One is time-bounded from the get go, where the other is not. It is just that the wife gives up some of her rights upon him.

I know you're a gaal, but there are very specific narrations that forbid mut'ah till the end of times, whereas there are no such narrations for misyar marriages. It should be noted that some scholars also deem the misyar marriage forbidden.

@Poets

Sxb, check your facts, the misyar is also called the travellers marriage which makes it redundant after the trip. If Sunnis say that a woman has rights in her marriage, a poor woman can’t negotiate equally to claim these rights and that’s why some scholars banned, others called wa7sha and the Wahhabis permitted it.

@Poets

Sxb, check your facts, the misyar is also called the travellers marriage which makes it redundant after the trip. If Sunnis say that a woman has rights in her marriage, a poor woman can’t negotiate equally to claim these rights and that’s why some scholars banned, others called wa7sha and the Wahhabis permitted it.

Enlight me! What trip?

Albani, a "wahhabi", deemed it forbidden, while Qaradawi, a "sufi", deemed it permissible (though disliked). Red herring.

Enlight me! What trip?

Albani, a "wahhabi", deemed it forbidden, while Qaradawi, a "sufi", deemed it permissible (though disliked). Red herring.

@Poets

Why not mention the field marshals of Wahhabis who permitted which is why it’s most popular with the Saudis? I will wait for you to volunteer them. Anyway, it indicates that Sunnis have their own version of it.

@Poets

Why not mention the field marshals of Wahhabis who permitted which is why it’s most popular with the Saudis? I will wait for you to volunteer them. Anyway, it indicates that Sunnis have their own version of it.

I do not deny that. But you only mentioned "wahhabis", which lacks honesty since there are other sunni goups that deem it permissible aswell. This is not a matter of creed, but jurisprudence, hence why there is no real meaning to "sufi" and "wahhabi" in this context,

I do not deny that. But you only mentioned "wahhabis", which lacks honesty since there are other sunni goups that deem it permissible aswell. This is not a matter of creed, but jurisprudence, hence why there is no real meaning to "sufi" and "wahhabi" in this context,

@Poets

When it comes to Wahhabi creed, sheikh Ibn Baz and Al-Sheikh rank higher than the Jordanian (watchmaker) self-taught Albani. That’s why Saudi men are mad about it.

Dabcaseyr took advantage of two poor Syrian girls in a refugee camp and married them on misyar. Maybe we should ask him.

Having this short term transactional union is just a cover for prostitution.

@sophisticate

As long as men are told that it’s kosher, then, it’s halal prostitution for them. But the damage they do to poor, desperate and illiterate (refugees) in other countries is massive. Most of these girls become pregnant without support, financial assistance and acknowledgement from the men who impregnated them. When men here complain about Western alimony and child support, that’s the sort of fathers they would like to be. I wonder if Dabacaseyr had children (check his videos) with the two Syrian girls he married at the refugee camp in Jordan. I don’t think he knows or cares about it now, they are a footnote to his narrative/history. He was very popular here when the said marriages took place.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...way-to-conquer-yet-another-arab-female.11941/

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-video-that-triggered-arabs-so-bad.31318/

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

As long as men are told that it’s kosher, then, it’s halal prostitution for them. But the damage they do to poor, desperate and illiterate (refugees) in other countries is massive. Most of these girls become pregnant without support, financial assistance and acknowledgement from the men who impregnated them. When men here complain about Western alimony and child support, that’s the sort of fathers they would like to be. I wonder if Dabacaseyr had children (check his videos) with the two Syrian girls he married at the refugee camp in Turkey. I don’t think he knows or cares about it now, they are a footnote to his narrative/history. He was very popular here when the said marriages took place.

:farmajoyaab: I concur, it's often used in an exploitive way and leaves women unprotected.

Handfasting was also a practice of temporary marriage among Pagan Western Europeans in the 16th century. It evolved since then and has transmuted into a Wiccan practice. :samwelcome:

I remember reading an article about it.
Fatimah, a 30-year-old student based in London, met her partner online almost a year ago. As a practising Muslim, she didn’t feel comfortable having sex until she was married, so a temporary union was a solution. They first agreed to a two-month stint, which they have since extended to six months.

“In my case, my partner and I are doing it to get to know each other before committing to spending the rest of our lives together. I think temporary marriage gives Muslims the option of a modern relationship without the rush of needing to get married to keep things halal," she explains. "Sexual interaction is a huge part of any relationship and expecting Muslims to just not have that until the big day is silly.”

“I know a lot of people frown on this, but if God says it's ok then that's enough for me,” she adds.

At 3.00 minutes mark, he's blaming the refugee girls for abandoning them.

Check from 4.15 onwards, how contradictory he is......this guy is a role model for these guys.

:gaasdrink: Why didn't you post this as ammunition on @Abdalla's thread?

@sophisticate

Why will I? Maybe subconsciously, I don’t want to damage his reer mudug ego. Reer abtiyaalkeyga, habeenkiina dayaxa baay u casha tagaan, maalintiina blow the dust from their macawis and feet. I’ve no reason to destroy that “wonderful” dream of theirs.

This is between me and you.

Has someone ever described to you Gaalkacayo and it’s habitants? If you’re interested in making a movie like V For Vendetta, you don’t need to build a set and nor actors. Go in and shoot.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Why will I? Maybe subconsciously, I don’t want to damage his reer mudug ego. Reer abtiyaalkeyga, habeenkiina dayaxa baay u casha tagaan, maalintiina blow the dust from their macawis and feet. I’ve no reason to destroy that “wonderful” dream of theirs.

This is between me and you.

Has someone ever described to you Gaalkacayo and it’s habitants? If you’re interested in making a movie like V For Vendetta, you don’t need to build a set and nor actors. Go in and shoot.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.