Yeah I don't even shake mens hands, when they get their hands out I put my hands on my chest and say "sorry I don't shake hands with the opposite gender ".
My family dynamics are weird in this regard. I suppose if we were in Somalia I'd be in your shoes. Once I've properly vetted the guy I'd introduce him but not during the early days.How can u not accept a handshake yet you wont have a third party there? Weird.
Im seeing this girl in somalia right now and i go to their house, the whole family is present. Her brothers included. It's normal here.
That's not dating let's be real halal dating is an oxymoronHalal Dating =
- Can’t physically touch each other at all
- Keep a distance when seeing each other
- Can’t speak dirty or sexually to one another
- Their must be a 3rd person watching
- And of course the girl must keep modest around the guy and can’t show her hair to him.