Halal dating

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Could someone explain what is halal dating

What can you do and what can't you do when seeing some.

Hugs?
Holding hands?
Kiss on the cheek?

Halal hugs include

76DCEF1B-1614-4450-9725-69548CA95527.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Hugs?
Holding hands?
Kiss on the cheek?

Assuming you are looking to marry this person, talking in a public place should be enough, rest of that is dodgy.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
halal dating is the perfect way to live. pre marital sex, hugging, even kissing has lost it's worth. Islam is not restrictive, it's a way of life:rejoice:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Assuming you are looking to marry this person, talking in a public place should be enough, rest of that is dodgy.
I know men can't handle themselves, even in public.

They guy would easily get horny, grab your butt or something and say "I can't hold myself and ask the girl let's just do it quickly"

Many girls have shared there stories about halal dating gone wrong.

Hugs?
Holding hands?
Kiss on the cheek?
All these are forbidden. I would advise women to set firm boundaries during shukansi.
1. No physical contact
2. Meet him in public places only
If a guy doesn't respect your boundaries, all he wants from you is hit and run!

Its an oxymoron. Most don't adhere to the sunnah (you know you're supposed to have a third person thats your wali at all times, right)? How many actually follow that rule.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm the same and won't even accept a handshake. Its important for men to respect the deen and respect womens boundaries.

But personally I couldn't use a walli. It'd be too awkward for everyone involved and I feel like I wouldn't be able to vet him the way I want to. Unfortunately, this is the case for me and many other young people who have that communication barriers with their families.

There is this tradition in somalia where if youre seeing a girl u can go to their house. You shukansing her while her whole family is there. I like it, unlike in the west where u meet up with her outside.

I'm the same and won't even accept a handshake. Its important for men to respect the deen and respect womens boundaries.

But personally I couldn't use a walli. It'd be too awkward for everyone involved and I feel like I wouldn't be able to vet him the way I want to. Unfortunately, this is the case for me and many other young people who have that communication barriers with their families.
How can u not accept a handshake yet you wont have a third party there? Weird.

Im seeing this girl in somalia right now and i go to their house, the whole family is present. Her brothers included. It's normal here.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How can u not accept a handshake yet you wont have a third party there? Weird.

Im seeing this girl in somalia right now and i go to their house, the whole family is present. Her brothers included. It's normal here.
What do you talk about together...

Trending