"Halal dating"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Isn't this basically some cuck shit. Your not having sex at all. Unless your looking for a spouse it seems like a waste of time.

So for the people that have done "halal dating"
My questions are:
How long have you dated that person. Also were you trying to find a spouse in that person or did you just want a Bf/Gf.

I always wondered if halal dating actually worked out for some people.

I'm not talking about the shit where a family member is present on every date either. I'm mostly speaking of the "halal dating" where there is no sexual relationship at all.

Also for the people who are about to finish school have y'all been on the lookout for a potential spouse. If so what have you been doing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
149182.jpg

I want to share my experience with u but ppl here r evil and will bully me ^_^ if u think abt the grand scheme of things we r all going to die and there is no point in wasting ur life waiting for something that probably will never happen

I want to share my experience with u but ppl here r evil and will bully me ^_^ if u think abt the grand scheme of things we r all going to die and there is no point in wasting ur life waiting for something that probably will never happen

???

Worst case scenario is free food for a woman. Unless you let a pseudo sheikh clap the cheeks in the car, it's a W

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
???

Worst case scenario is free food for a woman. Unless you let a pseudo sheikh clap the cheeks in the car, it's a W

Imagine going on dates with a female, no hugging no kissing a, straight halal relationship. I wouldn't even consider paying for dates.

This shit sound like a waste money.

lol please share..

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol please do not share..

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dating isn't halaal unless aabo shakes your hand.:manny: But do you want a waali all the time? And what if you don't care for anything but free food and sheeko?

Dating is a bit childish.. I prefer hand picking women from a line of potential wives... like a public market which men choose which wives to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending