Haiti President Jovenel Moïse killed in attack at home

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Good. They were clearly not satisfied with his work. Haiti should've been doing better by now.

May I remind you somalis have killed their president elects and warlord fake president in the past aswell? Cant be throwing stones in glass houses.

They're actually brave, cheeseman should've gotten the same treatment.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
People generally forget that Haiti had to pay a shit ton of reparations to France for getting independence. They had to pay $21 Billion USD plus interest to get independence.

Since independence was not a concept in 1804, Haiti was isolated from the world as no country wanted their colonies (slaves in America's case) to be influenced by Haiti. France and the US basically prevented them from trading with countries while still collecting debt payment.

If anyone is to blame for Haiti's economic situation it is the US and France for what they did there. Absolutely ruined them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First black Republic, Haiti, the oldest black shithole, killed their own President 😂😂. Madoows are terrible

:deadrose: :damn: :deadrose:

Naclatullah Africa and her descendents.

Can i be honest with you guys? I hate to be FAKE. So i am going to say it.

His face kinda looks like the perfect president to be assassinated. RIP his soul of course. :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Someone came into this thread and changed my title :damn: :deadrose:

It’s like someone keeps cleaning after me I’m a mental institution

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Someone came into this thread and changed my title :damn: :deadrose:

It’s like someone keeps cleaning after me I’m a mental institution

@Apollo is guilty of it. Apollo is trying to be "professional" website
1625661286965.png

Apollo

VIP
Haiti gives a lot of ammo to racists who say blacks can't build countries.

They had independence way before many Latino countries and still it is the worst country in the new world.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am surprised no-one is stating the obvious here.

How can a presidential residence have such a security breach? They're probably the most guarded installations in any given country.

How can something like this happen in Haiti but not Somalia, which is more insecure.

:patrice:Smells kinda coup-ish ngl.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

They had independence way before many Latino countries and still it is the worst country in the new world.

Look at my response earlier in the thread.

Haiti is poorly managed but they have still been paying the price of their independence.

Apollo

VIP
Look at my response earlier in the thread.

Haiti is poorly managed but they have still been paying the price of their independence.

I haven't studied Haiti in detail but it is highly suspect why it is so incredibly poor. Dominican Republic is much better off, yet on the same island with the same resources.

Do you know what conditions they were given to gain independence in the first place?

Trending

Latest posts