Hair experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
if my hair is frizzy and grass like on the bottom (poofs out as it goes down and the ends are crunchy like hay,but the top half is still healthy looking) does it need protein, fat or moisture? I've tried all kind of deep conditioning treatments and it only works for the upper part of my hair which has improved but the rest looks dead. I'm tired of cutting it off every time so there has to be a second solution.

How many times do you get a hair cut?

Do you use heat on you're hair often? Straightening? Blow dry?

Okay so I use a weekly hair mask
Made from egg, 1-2 depending on
How much hair you have, olive
Oil and honey. Leave in for 1
Hour minimum you should
Start to see a difference.

How many times do you get a hair cut?

Do you use heat on you're hair often? Straightening? Blow dry?

Okay so I use a weekly hair mask
Made from egg, 1-2 depending on
How much hair you have, olive
Oil and honey. Leave in for 1
Hour minimum you should
Start to see a difference.
I trim the edges whenever they start looking rough, so probably twice a year. I should be doing it more huh? I currently use that egg mask, alternating with some other ones, and it help my hair a lot, except for the bottom which looks and feels like dead grass. I don't use heat, if I blow dry I use cool air

I trim the edges whenever they start looking rough, so probably twice a year. I should be doing it more huh? I currently use that egg mask, alternating with some other ones, and it help my hair a lot, except for the bottom which looks and feels like dead grass. I don't use heat, if I blow dry I use cool air

Hmmmm the problem could be, you're only trimming it twice a year.

I'd recommend you tell the hair dressers to dust you're hair, so they don't go
Crazy cutting the ends off.

Couldn't say for sure Hun.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
if my hair is frizzy and grass like on the bottom (poofs out as it goes down and the ends are crunchy like hay,but the top half is still healthy looking) does it need protein, fat or moisture? I've tried all kind of deep conditioning treatments and it only works for the upper part of my hair which has improved but the rest looks dead. I'm tired of cutting it off every time so there has to be a second solution.

When my hair felt like caws (grass) I tried everything tbh until hooyo said cut it and better hair will grow, I took her word for it and so far she hasn't been wrong.

You ends are probably dry and damaged tbh, best to trim em and start a new while paying extra attention to the new growth with lots of conditioner and moisturiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending