Haile Selassie's disdain for Black African peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Anarchism is a stateless and non-hierarchical society. Somalia is not anarchist, it is a failed state. It is a highly centralised state that has collapsed due to war and political instability.
in what world is a tribal anarchy a centralized state:chrisfreshhah::ayaanswag:

this is a chris rock comedy show wallahi:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Illuminati hand signs.

HhxaEnU.png

J6thxEw.png

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Found it:

She is African-American.

image.jpg

4K1C2953.jpg
She could kinda pass as ethiopian imo, their kids will definitely come out looking like the typical habesha I’m sure the reaction would be completely different if she looked west african :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
She could kinda pass as ethiopian imo, their kids will definitely come out looking like the typical habesha I’m sure the reaction would be completely different if she looked west african :siilaanyolaugh:

Yeah, but still different blood. African-Americans (WC-African & W-European) and Habeshas share no common origin and it somewhat spoils the ''royalness'' .

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Yeah, but still different blood. African-Americans (WC-African & W-European) and Habeshas share no common origin and it somewhat spoils the ''royalness''.
True but if they’re gonna marry a non Horner they’re better off marrying a horner-ish looking black with admixture so that their kinds could look habesha, I have 3rd cousins who are half black american but they look very somali since the mother is half creole

Haiel was 100% racist

he used to tell ahmaar yuo are short and ugly and midget like with short legs and negore features with kinky hair

ironic sicne he was 5'3 with kinky hair

in fact many stories, he would get the daughters of elite ahmaar rich man and royal ahmaar females, yuong females and would ask Ogaden can yuo please get our girls pregnant

he would place many of these young hor virgin girls in adis abab palace and say to young Oagdne man please have babaies with them so we can get taller and have fine cushtic feeatures and look less negroid

i do not know how many young Ogaden man were lured by this with money, cars, etc but honestly i have seen so many hot looking habashi girls with very tall striking features and i wonder if she has an cagdheer dad, granddad,

anyways, to haile, an Ogaden was the ultimate epitome of good looks, tall, great stature, well built, long strong neck, well proportioned, straight facial features, pure cushtic asli, handsome, and no buggy habashi like eyes those bug eyed habashi have that looks like they are starving or about to rob you

sayat Demissie former miss universe an miss ethiopia , she even has the somali forehead,

she most likely looks like her Ahmaar grandmother was drilled by an caghdeer to beautify ahmaars

anyasy this is a joke amongst Ogadenka haile would come wearing somali shaal clothes, and say dear Ogaden handsome brothers, please i have tight young ahmaar elite daughters and we need to wash the ugly oromo/ahmaar facial features and lack of height, please come and bang these tight young chicks and i will even pay you money, we need your DNA

he was ashamed of Nigerrrs and ahmaar and even considered wrong to marry Tigra and oromo as they are usually shorter and uglier than ahmaar,

ironic he would be killed by the grandson of his slave, maryam mangustu

he used to call Ogaden the Germanic race of africa, tall, well built, superior beauty, a nasab race un touched by inferior blood, negroid blood ,
maxresdefault.jpg

sayat-Demissie-new.png

no wonder why those habahsi hoes loved me when i land in adis, they give me that hey caghdeer james bond please come here and stick that handsome pipe in me

the ahmaar females are taller than their mna, ahmaar are also more handsome than short midget tigra and short bantu semi bantu oromo from western oromo

the eastern oromo are more handsoem as they have been with somalis/Ogaden more oftten

but western oromo marry omatic bantus and pagan sidama oromos, jarer etc

thye look very short, midget like with tiny legs, protruding backside, and small tiny wasite that makes the males look gay-sih,

a man should be dahsingly tall, well built with great stature, fine nose, soft hair, perfect teeth, thin lips,

just like an Ogaden in other words, not have a negroid facial features,

and this is why habashi hotties even when i landed in london there was this fine hoe being chased by a bantu dude from the plane, he kept asking of her number, she looked away so many times,

she came up to me and said you wait for taxi, and started a conversation, seh flirted and got her phone out and said where do yuo live blah blah

little did she know in my mined i kept wondering if she had raw meat whils in the flight

but they love hitting on me, in adis, london, in nairobi, at uni, they go caghdeer fever goo goo ga ga agaha agah

if it was not embarrassing for my racist people, as my people do not marry qashin, i would have married a habashi, and forced her to eat cooked meat daily,

but they are fine feminine females, very loyal, amazing ass and hips, never seen an ugly one,

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Soon as I saw Teeri. I knew he was going to make 20 paragraphs talking about his clan mixed with his fantasies, delusions and drugs.

Soon as I saw Teeri. I knew he was going to make 20 paragraphs talking about his clan mixed with his fantasies, delusions and drugs.

every thing i said is true warya, he was racist any negroid, he owned bantus as slaves,

he wanted young tall handsoem Ogaden lads to beeq beeq ahmaar girls so they can be taller, more handsoem, he was ashemd of being 5'3 and called his people more negroid like

he banned his elites from marrying oromo, bantus, Tigra etc as he looked down on them and its funny he is venerated by black bantus he would have seen as slaves, Jamaicans etc

and my people are not a clan, its a qaran, get it right, we are not some langab clan, we are a nation, a race of our own

He looks down on the bantus and we look down on his people, that is the pecking order.

Siad_Sallasse.jpg

somalis have always been racist, when white landed in kismayo to fight Sultan Ahmed Magan the great and his Ogaden soldiers in the late 1800s they remarked the indians loved whites and the arabs females even wanted blonde hair but the Ogaden somalis is the most racist he looks down on the despised negor and whites alike,

this is somali, and what made up great for centuries who we would have been lost by now

being a racist has some good points,

He looks down on the bantus and we look down on his people, that is the pecking order.

Siad_Sallasse.jpg

uncle siad barre being half Caghdeer was tall, that midget is like 5'3, the habahsi dog must be wearing platform shoes like tom cruise plus the hate makes him a little taller but look at how siad barre hovers above him despite all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts