Haile Selassie's disdain for Black African peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
His nose was long and hooked which made him look arab mixed imo.
View attachment 73900

View attachment 73902
View attachment 73901
Haile_Selassie_in_suit_and_cloak_in_1960s.jpg

1551720473882-AP_19038782335941.jpeg

we wuz ayrab and semite

Ethiopians are smarter at hiding their disdain for others, they're not as loud and openly rude as Somalis. How many foreigners know what "Madow" means (even though it's just a description of hair) compared to the Ethiopian term for other Black people?

Ethiopians are smarter at hiding their disdain for others, they're not as loud and openly rude as Somalis. How many foreigners know what "Madow" means (even though it's just a description of hair) compared to the Ethiopian term for other Black people?
Somalis are the southern rednecks/hillbillies of NorthEast Africa that have no problem showing their racism. Whereas, the Habeshas are the northern liberals/conservatives that hide their racism in public lol :icon lol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:samwelcome:according to @911 puesdo intelectual am a semite ,

apparenlty that makes me a semite cause i have that pointy stright nose :siilaanyosmile:

Apollo

VIP
All Habeshas have some South Semitic ancestry, even the dark looking ones who don't show it physically.. so does it really matter whether some people think Selassie looks Semitic.

All Habeshas have some South Semitic ancestry, even the dark looking ones who don't show it physically.. so does it really matter whether some people think Selassie looks Semitic.
That was my position from the beginning lol.

From an Anthropological standpoint, Abyssinian/Habesha peoples have always been regarded as primarily Hamites rather than Semites, based on phenotype etc.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
When it comes to anthropology, people are ill-informed lol.

Long straight noses are a prime Hamitic trait.
most of our features including the habeshas can be attributed to cushitic hamites who migrated to the horn 4 thousand years ago, many of the habesha features somalis also have including selassie straight nose

"When Haile Selassie fled to London, [Marcus] Garvey tried to contact him but was snubbed, and it was reported that "the emperor did not desire any contact with 'Negroes."

Haile Selassie was a savage racist wallah
:pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
"When Haile Selassie fled to London, [Marcus] Garvey tried to contact him but was snubbed, and it was reported that "the emperor did not desire any contact with 'Negroes."

Haile Selassie was a savage racist wallah
:pachah1:

He lived in the Hitler era. Shit was different back then. If he lived today and was still the king I think he would have been an SJW wimp like Trudeau.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending