Hadith

@zubeirrrrrr

Don't believe what the Apostates are saying above. My comment was pretty explanatory. If you want to study the religion and ask interesting questions, you can ask a reliable scholar or Sheikh while at the same time doing proper research. It's good to ask questions and learn about your deen but you should also be conscious of Satan, whenever you hear whispers in your mind, ask yourself if these are only your thoughts or if it's satan trying to set up a trap for you to follow. Don't fall into his trap and always seek refuge in Allah.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@zubeirrrrrr

Don't believe what the Apostates are saying above. My comment was pretty explanatory. If you want to study the religion and ask interesting questions, you can ask a reliable scholar or Sheikh while at the same time doing proper research. It's good to ask questions and learn about your deen but you should also be conscious of Satan, whenever you hear whispers in your mind, ask yourself if these are only your thoughts or if it's satan trying to set up a trap for you to follow. Don't fall into his trap and always seek refuge in Allah.

Calling other Muslims Apostates because they don't follow your sect tells alot about your character, I highly doubt anyone would take you serious. :camby:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Didn't you say you were an Atheist? And didn't you doubt the existence of Nabi Ciise (peace be upon him)?

I have doubts but I am consider my self Muslim and you calling other Muslims a Gaal actually makes you a Gaal . :bell:

[

How can a hadith written 200–300 years after the deaths of Muhammad and his companions possibly record what they said or do accurately? and the internal evidence also shows it is corrupted and unreliable. I believe all or most of it are just fabrications or propaganda to favour the rulings of the Islamic caliphate. and as a muslim you have a problem…without the hadith how would you know the “sunnah”?
Do you really belive people memorized it retard?
No it doesnt chains narration were memorized and 'Ilm rijal is concretre

I have doubts but I am consider my self Muslim and you calling other Muslims a Gaal actually makes you a Gaal . :bell:
Saying the prophet didnt exist is denying the first aspect of the five pillars of Islam the shahada and saying the Quran is altered is disbelieving in the pillars of faith specifically belief in Allah's books

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Tell me who says that you
Saying the prophet didnt exist is denying the first aspect of the five pillars of Islam the shahada and saying the Quran is altered is disbelieving in the pillars of faith specifically belief in Allah's books

tenor.gif

[

How can a hadith written 200–300 years after the deaths of Muhammad and his companions possibly record what they said or do accurately? and the internal evidence also shows it is corrupted and unreliable. I believe all or most of it are just fabrications or propaganda to favour the rulings of the Islamic caliphate. and as a muslim you have a problem…without the hadith how would you know the “sunnah”?
Do you really belive people memorized it retard?
Lol read the @Sheikh Sufi's post. It was not written but was collected. Books dating back to Abu huraira were collected. Multiple Sahaba wrote down hadith and they were collected by people like Bukhari later on.

Those hadith are very reliable. It's more reliable than entirety of Christianity kkk

Trending