Hadith

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
Just listen to Quran and that's it there's a very good chance hadiths got altered

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:mjlol:saudi arabia twist the religion the way they want. can you imagine, their crown prince bought an art painting of jesus for 480 million while 4 million saudis live in poverty, and the clericks did not say shit, but if you question islam, they will scream "murtad".

Suadi Arabia definitely corrupted Islam and made many changes to fit their agenda and keep their followers on a leash hence why there is so many mistakes and contradictions and many Muslims left the religion.

How do we know they’re reliable? The Quran is reliable because people been memorizing it since it came but you can’t memorize Hadith. It could’ve easily been manipulated and changed.
First of all, it's very absurd to deny Sahih Hadiths because the same people who transmitted those Hadiths to us are the same one's who passed the Quran to us today. How do you pray? How do you fast? What percentage of Zakah should you give? What are the historical contexts of the verses in the Quran? The Quran tells us that the messenger is a beautiful pattern for Muslims to follow (33:21), how do we know what the Prophet said or did if we want to follow him? The prophet's example are in the Sahih Hadiths, not in the Quran.

Secondly, the Hadiths have been preserved through something called Isnad (Chains of transmission) where the chain of narrators going back to the Prophet are reliable, sound memory and the other strict criteria's scholar's have put fourth, some Hadiths are weak and some are fabricated. We Muslims follow Hadiths that are Sahih (Authentic) and Hassan (Good). For example, Imam al Bukhari did not start "Writing" the Hadith after 200 years, he simply compiled already Authentic Hadiths.

Following is a list of some of the hadith collections prior to Bukhari:

1. Book of Khalid ibn Ma'dan (d. 104)

2. Books of Abu Qilabah (d. 104). He bequeathed his books to his pupil, Ayyub Saktiyan (68-131 A.H.), who paid more than ten dirhams as a fare for them being loaded on a camel.

3. The script of Hammam ibn Munabbih, already referred to.

4. Books of Hasan al-Basri (21-110 A.H.)

5. Books of Muhammad al-Baqir (56-114 A.H.)

6. Books of Makhul from Syria

7. Book of Hakam ibn 'Utaibah

8. Book of Bukair ibn 'Abdullah ibn al-Ashajj (d. 117)

9. Book of Qais ibn Sa'd (d. 117). This book later belonged to Hammad ibn Salamah.

10. Book of Sulaiman al-Yashkuri

11. Al-Abwâb of Sha'bi, already referred to.

12. Books of Ibn Shihâb az-Zuhri

13. Book of Abul-'Aliyah

14. Book of Sa'id ibn Jubair (d. 95)

15. Books of 'Umar ibn 'Abdul Aziz (61-101 A.H.)

16. Books of Mujahid ibn Jabr (d. 103)

17. Book of Raja ibn Hywah (d. 112)

18. Book of Abu Bakr ibn Muhammad ibn 'Amr ibn Haq

19. Book of Bashir ibn Nahik.

20. Book of 'Abdul Malik ibn Juraij (d. 150)

21. Muwatta of Malik ibn Anas (93-179)

22. Muwatta of Ibn Abi Zi'b (80-158)

23. Maghâzi of Muhammad ibn Ishaq (d. 151)

24. Musnad of Rabi' ibn Sabih (d. 160)

25. Book of Sa'id ibn Abi 'Arubah (d. 156)

26. Book of Hammad ibn Salmah (d. 167)

27. Jami' Sufyan ath-Thauri (97-161)

28. Jami' Ma'mar ibn Rashid (95-153)

29. Book of 'Abdur-Rahman al-Awzâ'I (88-157)

30. Kitâb az-Zuhd by 'Abdullâh ibn al-Mubârak (118-181)

31. Book of Hushaim ibn Bashir (104-183)

32. Book of Jarir ibn 'Abdul-Hamid (110-188)

33. Book of 'Abdullâh ibn Wahb (125-197)

34. Book of Yahya ibn Abi Kathîr (d. 129)

35. Book of Muhammad ibn Suqah (d. 135)

36. Tafsîr of Zaid ibn Aslam (d. 136)

37. Book of Musa ibn 'Uqbah (d. 141)

38. Book of Ash'ath ibn 'Abdul-Malik (d. 142)

39. Book of Aqil ibn Khalid (d. 142)

40. Book of Yahya ibn Sa'id Ansari (d. 143)

41. Book of Awf ibn Abi Jamilah (d. 146)

42. Books of Jafar ibn Muhammad al-Sadiq (d. 148)

43. Books of Yunus ibn Yazid (d. 152)

44. Book of 'Abdur-Rahman al-Mas'udi (d. 160)

45. Books of Zaidah ibn Qudamah (d. 161)

46. Books of Ibrahim al-Tahman (d. 163)

47. Books of Abu Hamzah al-Sukri (d. 167)

48. Al-Gharâib by Shu'bah ibn al-Hajjaj (d. 160)

49. Books of 'Abdul-Aziz ibn 'Abdullâh al-Majishun (d. 164)

50. Books of 'Abdullâh ibn 'Abdullâh ibn Abi Uwais (d. 169)

51. Books of Sulaiman ibn Bilal (d. 172)

52. Books of 'Abdullâh ibn Lahi'ah (d. 147)

53. Jami' Sufyan ibn 'Uyainah (d. 198)

54. Kitâb-ul-Âthâr by Imâm Abu Hanîfah (d. 150)

55. Maghâzi of Mu'tamir ibn Sulaiman (d. 187)

56. Musannaf of Waki' ibn Jarrah (d. 196)

57. Musannaf of 'Abdur-Razzâq ibn Hammam (136-221)

58. Musnad of Zaid ibn 'Ali (76-122)

59. Books of Imâm Shâfi'i (150-204)

Dr. Mustafa Al Azami in his excellent acclaimed work Studies in Early Hadith Literature from pages 34 to 60 mentions the names of 50 companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) who wrote down hadith. Then from pages 60 to 74 he mentions the names of 49 successors from the first Islamic century that wrote down hadith. Then from pages 74 to 106 he mentions the names of 87 scholars that wrote down hadith from the late first and early second centuries. Then from pages 106 to 182 he mentions the names of 251 scholars from the early second century who wrote down hadiths.

This is clear evidence that the writing down and collection of hadith started much earlier than most people think.

Now one might ask himself why we don't have most of these first century hadith works.

Dr. Mustafa Al Azami in his other acclaimed work Studies in Hadith Methodology and Literature on page 103 said:

What happened to the earlier Hadith literature?

I have mentioned earlier that hundreds and thousands of books of Hadith were in circulation in the first and second century. Only a very small amount of this Hadith literature has survived. It could be said that either what I have described is totally wrong, or these books were in existence at sometime but were lost later. This second hypothesis raises another problem, i.e. of the negligence of the Hadith of the Propeht s.a.w. by Muslim scholars. It is possible that they did not feel any necessity of Hadith literature and so it was destroyed?

As a matter of fact, my position is precise and correct. These books were not destroyed nor did they perish, but were absorbed into the work of later authors. When the encyclopedia type books were produced, scholars did not feel the necessity to keep the early books or booklets, and so, slowly they disappeared. To explain this point I will describe the method of quotations in early days which would prove my point.

Indeed, Muslims today could be confident that we have incorporated all the hadiths that were written down in the first century. The strongest evidence for this is the Sahifah of Hammam bin Munabbih, where we find all of its hadith found in the later hadith collections.

Suadi Arabia definitely corrupted Islam and made many changes to fit their agenda and keep their followers on a leash hence why there is so many mistakes and contradictions and many Muslims left the religion.
Saudi Arabia did not even exist in the 7th century, Saudi Arabia was created in the 20th century.

Most of the Hadiths are fake or made up hence why there is so many sects in Islam, I believe Shafici and Hanafi are the only once that might be legit, but again it depends what sect of Islam you follow.
No there not I guess this google sheikh who doesnt even know about the birmingham Quran plus the differences between madhav are small the 4 schools that same hadith just different interpretations

:mjlol:saudi arabia twist the religion the way they want. can you imagine, their crown prince bought an art painting of jesus for 480 million while 4 million saudis live in poverty, and the clericks did not say shit, but if you question islam, they will scream "murtad".
Isn't enough to say both are wrong t

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Saudi Arabia did not even exist in the 7th century, Saudi Arabia was created in the 20th century.

Well I never said Saudi Arabia exited in 7th century, learn how to read Mr Google copy and pasting boy.

Whoever held power åt the time manipulated alot of the hadith to their own benifit but not to say they were not good muslim but every muslim leader did some damage to strenghen their Rule.

Fun fackt: Otomons invented coppy machane but and banned it. The Westerners made use of it.
No the didnt you insult imam ahmed and imam any hamida they resisted torture just for the deen and you insult them fear allah you dirty dog

Why not, are you more Muslim than me or have more knowledge of Islam than me? you literally studied Islam online and always run to Google for answers while I studied the religon among the biggest Sheikhs in Somalia In Arabic not English unlike you. :camby:
Why dont you debate me instead trying to pick on a little girl

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No there not I guess this google sheikh who doesnt even know about the birmingham Quran plus the differences between madhav are small the 4 schools that same hadith just different interpretations

Neither of us saw the Birmingham book anyway, let me know when you do.:)

Remember the game we use to play at school, where the teacher will tell something to the first person and that person will tell it to the next and that to the next person until the last person is reached, the message usually changed completely in just one round of 15 people. Imagine, events that happened 1400 years ago. Hadiths are really hard to verify.
What are you talking about the chains are shih are verified by multiple people

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
There is something called the science of Hadith, a chain down from the same people that memorized Quran (until the time of uthman when it was officially compiled) , Muslims then were too pious and the compilation and narration then was based on trust. Scholars like Bukhari had a strict rigid verifying process. There is even a story of him refusing to collect hadiths from someone, just because he saw the said person luring an animal. His life story is amazing, there a alot of YouTube videos on him MashaAllah, one of the most intelligent people to walk on earth, a pious person all round.

[
Are you stupid there a chains of narration which memorized retard
How can a hadith written 200–300 years after the deaths of Muhammad and his companions possibly record what they said or do accurately? and the internal evidence also shows it is corrupted and unreliable. I believe all or most of it are just fabrications or propaganda to favour the rulings of the Islamic caliphate. and as a muslim you have a problem…without the hadith how would you know the “sunnah”?
Do you really belive people memorized it retard?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
[

How can a hadith written 200–300 years after the deaths of Muhammad and his companions possibly record what they said or do accurately? and the internal evidence also shows it is corrupted and unreliable. I believe all or most of it are just fabrications or propaganda to favour the rulings of the Islamic caliphate. and as a muslim you have a problem…without the hadith how would you know the “sunnah”?
Do you really belive people memorized it retard?

Ignore this dumb Sijuuu kid, he is feening for some attention, never seen someone arguing a 7th century story was never altered even when the biggest Islamic scholars says otherwise.:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts