Hadith about end of days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaytan pissing in your ears and monkeys being cucked is not up your street? How interesting.

Did you the one that says if you sleep on your tummy Shaytan will have anal sex with you?
Nope never heard of that one but i'm very suspicious about arab irrational fears now, they seem to be projecting their greatest fears i.e being cucked by a monkey lol!!!!!

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::pachah1:

Astgfurallah walaal you're laughing at something modern science proved https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-scientist.com/?articles.amp/articleNo/34612/title/Insect-Wing-Kills-Bacteria/
Your imaan seems weak
Most of those hadiths are worthy of laughter. They're fake stories taken from pagan superstition, including most hadiths about medicine. They claim that eating Ajwa dates (which are grown in Medina) will protect you from poison. Wanna try it? Eat Ajwa dates and swallow cyanide. We'll see if they save you. Other hadiths claim that eating honey twice a month will save you from "calamities". And yet people who eat honey twice a month are no less prone to disease or hardship.

Another hadith says that you cannot kill snakes who enter your home for three days unless they're striped snakes, and that you should ask them to leave. Wanna try that test? I will bring a poisonous snake to your house and see if you can persuade him gently to find another accommodation. We'll film your polite dialogue and put it online so others may see your miracle working powers.

Not all hadiths are fake, but many are. Even Bukhari rejected 90% of the hadiths other hadith scholars collected. That's not an encouraging number. To think that he managed to keep fake ones out of his own book is pure wishful thinking, especially when confronted with evidence of logical errors.

Nope never heard of that one but i'm very suspicious about arab irrational fears now, they seem to be projecting their greatest fears i.e being cucked by a monkey lol!!!!!

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::pachah1:
It's not as good as the one that says you should drink camel urine if you're sick. Surely you've heard of that? For some reason, I've never met a Saudi educated wadaad who was eager to down a pint of camel piss. I wonder what they have against kaadi geel. Must be a weak iman indeed.

Did you read the article
The article doesn't say all flies. It says only the clanger cicadas fly, which is one subspecies of many. The rest do not have that ability. When you ignore the many anti-scientific hadiths and focus on the one that can be made to look scientific only by excluding most flies, it does look desperate. If the Messenger wanted to communicate useful medical information, how about telling us about antibiotics and penicillin which have saved tens of millions of lives. I don't remember anyone saved by dipping flies into their caano.

The article doesn't say all flies. It says only the clanger cicadas fly, which is one subspecies of many. The rest do not have that ability. When you ignore the many anti-scientific hadiths and focus on the one that can be made to look scientific only by excluding most flies, it does look desperate. If the Messenger wanted to communicate useful medical information, how about telling us about antibiotics and penicillin which have saved tens of millions of lives. I don't remember anyone saved by dipping flies into their caano.
Not just that i've never heard of anyone's medical report stating that the poor guy died from fly poisoning. :ftw9nwa::cryinglaughsmiley:

Not just that i've never heard of anyone's medical report stating that the poor guy died from fly poisoning. :ftw9nwa::cryinglaughsmiley:
You can make anyone believe anything these days. Just tell them the Prophet said it. One time a sheikh told me that black cats are jinns in animal form. That's funny because my uncle had a black cat in Somalia for ten years and never came to any harm, but it's in the hadith so it must be true. These Saudi brainwashed guys derive 90% of their religion from man made hadiths. The Quran means very little for them. It's Bukhari first, and Allah second, even when they explicitly contradict.

The only hadiths that I follow are those that elaborate on what is already in the Quran, mainly about how to worship. If they invent new laws or rules that are not in the Quran, I discard them.

Do you agree on the following three conditions for which to analyze hadiths?

Academic methodology dictates that we should examine several important matters before rejecting a hadith or denying that it is the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). These conditions are as follows:

The first condition:

We should see whether there is a complete contradiction between what is mentioned in the hadith and what is mentioned in a Qur’anic text that is clear and unambiguous in meaning and not abrogated. We should emphasise here the condition of complete contradiction – and not just an apparent contradiction that may come to the mind of one who hastens to jump to conclusions when examining hadith.

The second condition:

There should be a weakness in one of the links of the isnaad that could have led to the mistake mentioned in the text.

Similarly, we think that this condition is in harmony with sound methodology and is a valid condition. No one should disagree on this point who understands anything about the principles of academic criticism. Denying that a text is the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) should mean that there is a weak link in the chain of narration that led us to mistakenly believe that this hadith is the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), when in fact it is not.

Imam ash-Shaafa‘i (may Allah have mercy on him) – who is prominent in terms of knowledge and faith, and was the first one to write on the topic of usool al-fiqh – said:

If a hadith is narrated by trustworthy narrators from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), then that is sufficient to regard it as a sound hadith.

Ikhtilaaf al-Hadith, in al-Umm (10/107).

And he said:

There is no other way to determine whether a hadith is sound or otherwise except by knowing how honest and trustworthy the narrators are, with the exception of very few hadiths.

Ar-Risaalah (para. 1099)

And he also said:

Muslims of good character are those who are good and sound in and of themselves… As for what they say and do, it is to be regarded as sound and acceptable, unless we find something in their actions that indicate otherwise. So we should be cautious with them in cases where their actions differ from what is expected of them.

Ar-Risaalah (para. 1029-1030); see also al-Umm (8/518-51 9)

The first thing that the one who rejected a hadith that is attributed to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) must do is research and find out the identity of the narrator who was mistaken in his transmission of this hadith. If the one who denies the hadith cannot find an acceptable reason in the isnaad for rejecting the hadith, then this indicates that he is mistaken in his methodology. It also indicates that it is essential to have another look and try to understand the hadith and the Qur’an and the aims and goals of sharee‘ah.

So how about if the hadith was narrated with the soundest isnaads on the face of the earth? How about if the hadith was narrated via many chains of transmission – as is the case with most of the hadiths that are rejected by the proponents of “enlightenment” – and from a number of the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them)?

The third condition:

One should express his reservations about a hadith as a personal view based on his own reasoning, which may be right or wrong, and he should avoid stating his view as certainty, as if it is the correct view. He should also avoid making accusations against others who differ with him or casting aspersions on the intelligence of Muslim scholars. This applies in cases where there is a valid reason to hold such a view, and provided that one is qualified to speak about such matters and is proficient in the skills needed to understand and research them. A hadith may appear to be da‘eef (weak) to one scholar for a particular reason, but he should not speak in accusatory tones of those who accepted the hadith.

Whoever does not comply with these three conditions and persists in denying and rejecting the hadiths is exposing himself to grave danger, because it is not permissible for a Muslim to reach a conclusion that is not based on proper methodology and without following any guidelines, and criticise other scholars (who disagree with him), otherwise he may fall into sin and error.

Do you agree on the following three conditions for which to analyze hadiths?

Academic methodology dictates that we should examine several important matters before rejecting a hadith or denying that it is the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). These conditions are as follows:

The first condition:

We should see whether there is a complete contradiction between what is mentioned in the hadith and what is mentioned in a Qur’anic text that is clear and unambiguous in meaning and not abrogated. We should emphasise here the condition of complete contradiction – and not just an apparent contradiction that may come to the mind of one who hastens to jump to conclusions when examining hadith.

The second condition:

There should be a weakness in one of the links of the isnaad that could have led to the mistake mentioned in the text.

Similarly, we think that this condition is in harmony with sound methodology and is a valid condition. No one should disagree on this point who understands anything about the principles of academic criticism. Denying that a text is the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) should mean that there is a weak link in the chain of narration that led us to mistakenly believe that this hadith is the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), when in fact it is not.

Imam ash-Shaafa‘i (may Allah have mercy on him) – who is prominent in terms of knowledge and faith, and was the first one to write on the topic of usool al-fiqh – said:

If a hadith is narrated by trustworthy narrators from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), then that is sufficient to regard it as a sound hadith.

Ikhtilaaf al-Hadith, in al-Umm (10/107).

And he said:

There is no other way to determine whether a hadith is sound or otherwise except by knowing how honest and trustworthy the narrators are, with the exception of very few hadiths.

Ar-Risaalah (para. 1099)

And he also said:

Muslims of good character are those who are good and sound in and of themselves… As for what they say and do, it is to be regarded as sound and acceptable, unless we find something in their actions that indicate otherwise. So we should be cautious with them in cases where their actions differ from what is expected of them.

Ar-Risaalah (para. 1029-1030); see also al-Umm (8/518-51 9)

The first thing that the one who rejected a hadith that is attributed to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) must do is research and find out the identity of the narrator who was mistaken in his transmission of this hadith. If the one who denies the hadith cannot find an acceptable reason in the isnaad for rejecting the hadith, then this indicates that he is mistaken in his methodology. It also indicates that it is essential to have another look and try to understand the hadith and the Qur’an and the aims and goals of sharee‘ah.

So how about if the hadith was narrated with the soundest isnaads on the face of the earth? How about if the hadith was narrated via many chains of transmission – as is the case with most of the hadiths that are rejected by the proponents of “enlightenment” – and from a number of the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them)?

The third condition:

One should express his reservations about a hadith as a personal view based on his own reasoning, which may be right or wrong, and he should avoid stating his view as certainty, as if it is the correct view. He should also avoid making accusations against others who differ with him or casting aspersions on the intelligence of Muslim scholars. This applies in cases where there is a valid reason to hold such a view, and provided that one is qualified to speak about such matters and is proficient in the skills needed to understand and research them. A hadith may appear to be da‘eef (weak) to one scholar for a particular reason, but he should not speak in accusatory tones of those who accepted the hadith.

Whoever does not comply with these three conditions and persists in denying and rejecting the hadiths is exposing himself to grave danger, because it is not permissible for a Muslim to reach a conclusion that is not based on proper methodology and without following any guidelines, and criticise other scholars (who disagree with him), otherwise he may fall into sin and error.
Your conditions are incorrect. To assess the reliability of hadith, the matn (content) is just as important as the isnad (chain of narrators). If the matn contradicts the Holy Quran or basic scientific facts, it is a fraudulent hadith. This scholar debunks the Saudi approach to hadith:

it's an anime about giants
It's fitting that we should speak of cartoons and fake hadiths in the same breath. Something very apposite about that.

What can you tell me about Anime saxib? Is it Japenese comic books? I don't know jack about youth culture. What's the best place for a novice to start?

It's fitting that we should speak of cartoons and fake hadiths in the same breath. Something very apposite about that.

What can you tell me about Anime saxib? Is it Japenese comic books? I don't know jack about youth culture. What's the best place for a novice to start?
This anime is biblically inspired by the nephilim which are a race of giants in the bible. As for anime if you want to watch it then just choose one and watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending