Hadith about end of days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bidaar Wanaagsan,

I haven't read it not because it is wrong but because the scholars say you shouldn't read or examine strange or outright deviant writings. I'm not going to argue with you about it. I only posted so anyone reading this isn't misled by what you're peddling.

And don't compare me to Salafis, I abhor their theology more than you do.
When you say "the scholars", do you mean the Saudi cult that has brainwashed you? If the argument is deviant, it should be easy to expose it. You sound like a Christian who refuses to read about contradictions in the Bible because his priests told him not to. The Quran says the truth is clearer than falsehood.

This scholar debunks false hadiths about medicine in "sahih" collections. I would advise you not to watch it if you don't want your false beliefs to be refuted:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Hadith shouldn't even be taken seriously, read the Qu'ran and form your own understanding for your own journey as a muslim, peace.

You mean anthropomorphism?

I couldn't care less. Ahlus Sunnah do not believe Allah has a place, nor time, space or any other attribute that applies to a creation. Allah is totally unlike his creation.

You mean anthropomorphism?

I couldn't care less. Ahlus Sunnah do not believe Allah has a place, nor time, space or any other attribute that applies to a creation. Allah is totally unlike his creation.
That's not what hadiths say. They say "Allah created Adam in his own image". Do you believe Allah looks like a human being?

And it's not just anthropomorphic hadiths, it's the contradictions between hadiths and the Quran, between hadiths and hadiths, and between hadiths and science.

For example the hadiths say that the sun sets at Allah's throne and makes sujuud there. Do you believe the sun sets or that it goes to Allah's throne?

Look you must already know Ahlus Sunnah do not accept hadith which oppose the principles of the religion or they are interpreted in a way which does not go against our foundational beliefs.

If you reject all hadith and are some sort of Quranist, then that is your problem.

Peace

Stop creating strawmen and saying I agree with XYZ. I just told you Ahlus Sunnah do not accept anthropomorphism.

Look you must already know Ahlus Sunnah do not accept hadith which oppose the principles of the religion or they are interpreted in a way which does not go against our foundational beliefs.

If you reject all hadith and are some sort of Quranist, then that is your problem.

Peace

Stop creating strawmen and saying I agree with XYZ. I just told you Ahlus Sunnah do not accept anthropomorphism.
How can I be a Quranist when I told you I accept hadiths that conform to the Holy Quran?

You keep twisting the meaning of hadith to make it fit your preconceived agenda. You twist the meaning of arrows to make it look like missiles, you twist the meaning of donkey to make it look like an aeroplane, you twist the meaning of Allah creating Adam in his image to mean Allah did not create Adam in his image. Your illogical beliefs make less than Christianity. At least Christians know the difference between donkeys and planes.

It's good you're not a Quranist. This would make you gaal.

Ok if you don't even know what ta'weel is and when it is used, there is no point arguing with you.

It is a waste of my time and your time.

I didn't twist the meaning of any hadiths.

It's good you're not a Quranist. This would make you gaal.

Ok if you don't even know what ta'weel is and when it is used, there is no point arguing with you.

It is a waste of my time and your time.

I didn't twist the meaning of any hadiths.
The Quranists are superior to worshippers of prophet Bukhari. Imam Bukhari was a human being who did good, but he made errors just like everyone. But you guys worship him so much that you even believe in hadiths of his that say the Quran is incomplete. Bukhari says there used to be verses in the Quran about stoning and breastfeeding unrelated men to make them into a mahram, but that these verses were lost when they were eaten by a goat. Totally deviant. The Quran says Allah will protect his revelation from change.

You just did.

You said he believed part of the Qur'an is missing. Such a belief takes you out of Islam.

For the last time, I'm not a Salafi. What part of I am not a follower of Ibn Abdulwahab do you not understand?

You just did.

You said he believed part of the Qur'an is missing. Such a belief takes you out of Islam.

For the last time, I'm not a Salafi. What part of I am not a follower of Ibn Abdulwahab do you not understand?
Are you denying the existence of Bukhari hadiths that say the verses about stoning and breastfeeding have been lost? Can't wait for this response. I'm going to have fun exposing your lack of knowledge. A simple yes or no please.

Wanna give examples?
1:Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said ?If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease.?

2:Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 21, Number 245:

Narrated ?Abdullah :

A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, ?Satan urinated in his ears.?
3:Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 509:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, ?Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: ?Ha?, Satan will laugh at him.?

4:Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, ?If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night.?

5:Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 188:

Narrated ?Amr bin Maimun:

During the pre-Islamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them. (because logic dictates that if one sees such an abnormal action they non nonchalantly join in right?)

You can't expect me a grown intelligent man to believe all of them :cryinglaughsmiley:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said ?If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease.?

Narrated ?Abdullah :

A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, ?Satan urinated in his ears.?

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, ?Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: ?Ha?, Satan will laugh at him.?

The Prophet said, ?If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night.?

During the pre-Islamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them. (because logic dictates that if one sees such an abnormal action they non nonchalantly join in right?)

You can't expect me a grown intelligent man to believe all of them :cryinglaughsmiley:
Shaytan pissing in your ears and monkeys being cucked is not up your street? How interesting.

Did you the one that says if you sleep on your tummy Shaytan will have anal sex with you?

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Narrated ?Abdullah :

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Astgfurallah walaal you're laughing at something modern science proved https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...cleNo/34612/title/Insect-Wing-Kills-Bacteria/
Your imaan seems weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts