Had a argument with my yemeni gf over houthis vs somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you heard of the Fadhi Ku Dirir man dem ? :drakelaugh::pachah1::russ::lolbron:They were a predominately HJ gang based in a Bow Somali cafe . Their leader died of Diabetes and was known as Sonkor .You knew Sonkor ?
Your having a laugh i thought you were talking about those bow kid who bully those bengalis dwn der but fadhi kudhirir are well known abti every habarjeclo in east knows that mosque and cafe :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

Keep your snitching in whitehartlane arrr call the mods

Your parents must be really proud of You, what an absolute waste of space you are. Quak quak quak you are like a freaking sick duck with an intellectual level of a dog shite...

Here is an advise i suggest u take it serious...

Go take a shower change your overused underwear brush your teeth then reassess your life goals if you don' have any, inbox me and ill help you with a new year resolution the size of a small book..

Your parents must be really proud of You, what an absolute waste of space you are. Quak quak quak you are like a freaking sick duck with an intellectual level of a dog shite...

Go take a shower change your overused underwear brush your teeth then reassess your life goals if you don' have any, inbox me and ill help you with a new year resolution the size of a small book..

Let the guy troll, if you want to give him advice take it the the dm's

:farmajoyaab: they are sick and mentally retarded ppl on this site but I wouldn't class
him as one.

He can troll till kingdom come for all I care, but continues insults trown at people from other nations whilst making it sound like that his insults are shared amongst Somalis is not something that any sane Somali should take lightly...

What is more baffling is that some formers are encouraging his stupidity by lolling with him...

Why are you questioning my exposure of his stupidity and setting him straight?

Dms him?? Why when he is so public with his out of this world stupid outrageous claims on behalf of Somalis...

He can troll till kingdom come for all I care, but continues insults trown at people from other nations whilst making it sound like that his insults are shared amongst Somalis is not something that any sane Somali should take lightly...

What is more baffling is that some formers are encouraging his stupidity by lolling with him...

Why are you questioning my exposure of his stupidity and setting him straight?

Dms him?? Why when he is so public with his out of this world stupid outrageous claims on behalf of Somalis...
I dont need your advice I will carry on posting whether you like it or not yemeni houthis threatened my country so im mad at them you are probably darood so your on there side eyy fuckoutta here and go blow your brains on your lap you worthless piece of shit

Let the guy troll, if you want to give him advice take it the the dm's

:farmajoyaab: they are sick and mentally retarded ppl on this site but I wouldn't class
him as one.
Facts he can't stand it that real recognise real fake niggas will always try gate crash but they will get shutdown every time they pull up here with there nonsense

What have you ever done mr white hart Lane you aint in no position to judge me you bummy smelly darood go get your arsevout your head and then talk to me maybe you angry at me sending shots back at houthis because papa darood was yemeni too my fiance is yemeni and im still screaming f*ck Yemen bro if they say fick us we respond we are the same ones who took your whole government out of business when you tried to pullup remember that we don't fear nothing.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
How will khatland stop Missiles from Mujahideenta Shabaabul Mumineen? By throwing spears at it? By farting at it?

Khatland cannot capture buuhoodle town defended by 20 Kastumo boys armed with ak47..How will they stop powerful missiles?:gucciwhat:

How will khatland stop Missiles from Mujahideenta Shabaabul Mumineen? By throwing spears at it? By farting at it?
We got whole arabs with us you dreaming if you think we riding alone Yemen is going down and dont worry darood you will receive the karbaash you have been asking for soon muse bixi even said if they keep Fucking with us we will be shitting in garowe free smoke lil nigga

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We got whole arabs with us you dreaming if you think we riding alone Yemen is going down and dont worry darood you will receive the karbaash you have been asking for soon muse bixi even said if they keep Fucking with us we will be shitting in garowe free smoke lil nigga

pigs flying is more realistic than khatland capturing buuhoodle.kkkk

I dont need your advice I will carry on posting whether you like it or not yemeni houthis threatened my country so im mad at them you are probably darood so your on there side eyy fuckoutta here and go blow your brains on your lap you worthless piece of shit

f*ck them yemeni houthis, lets put bullets in those skinny motherfuckers
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts