Had a argument with my yemeni gf over houthis vs somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says houthis will f*ck our shit up i told her watch her mouth before i turn on her and send her body to Yemen as a message to the fucking houthis she took it to heart and starting doing bare waffling so i told her its us or them pickk your side and obviously she took Slands side so from time houthis women are on our dick how can they send threats to us ill personally sacrifice my self just to qarxi couple of those tiny bastards just wait for the war i finally found my cause in life demolishing yemeni midgets.

She says houthis will f*ck our shit up i told her watch her mouth before i turn on her and send her body to Yemen as a message to the fucking houthis she took it to heart and starting doing bare waffling so i told her its us or them pickk your side and obviously she took Slands side so from time houthis women are on our dick how can they send threats to us ill personally sacrifice my self just to qarxi couple of those tiny bastards just wait for the war i finally found my cause in life demolishing yemeni midgets.
:bell:

This is a public site, bullshit like this gives people the wrong perspective of us.. this guy is a mental patient and needs help the moderators need to do their job...

Status
Not open for further replies.