Habo from the fight speaks out. The fight was about an ashy abdi

Muji

VIP
@Jaydaan continue bringing her down a peg or too

At least the rest of us know we are deranged. Thou who shan’t be named always has an air of arrogance about her.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I’m not stubborn. I only seem stubborn bc the views on here are so extreme, stating things as they are is fought against. If I’m wrong, I abandon it. It just so happens, this one of the few places I never. That’s my theory on why I’m even here.

Stubbornness is seen as a positive trait. Make of it what you will.

IstarZ

It’s very hard to be wrong on Somalispot, sis. Wallahi that’s just a fact.

I meant in Somali culture.

They have a pack mentality and majority are passive aggressive men with very little life experience, so it seems.

VixR

Veritas
I meant in Somali culture.

They have a pack mentality and majority are passive aggressive men who with very little life experience, so it seems.
You’re saying they’re complimenting me by telling me I’m stubborn or extreme? :ohhh:

@Jaydaan continue bringing her down a peg or too

At least the rest of us know we are deranged. Thou who shan’t be named always has an air of arrogance about her.

The way to defeat vix is not to get emotional or angry. Her kryptonite is logic. She said it....if she is proven wrong she will abondon it. Not even say you right i was wrong. Thats stubborness even in somali standard.

IstarZ

You’re saying they’re complimenting me by telling me I’m stubborn or extreme? :ohhh:

Stubborn. It means you have dhiig. You are spirited. It’s a culture that appreciates harshness iyo qeeyli iyo buuq.

Muji

VIP
The way to defeat vix is not to get emotional or angry. Her kryptonite is logic. She said it....if she is proven wrong she will abondon it. Not even say you right i was wrong. Thats stubborness even in somali standard.

The best way to deal with her is it to ignore her

VixR

Veritas
The best way to deal with her is it to ignore her
You’re right. I’m not used to it. It confuses me. What should I do to regain your good graces?

I’m prepared to terrorize @AussieHustler who keeps calling me an Isaac chief and quoting me SL this and that. He pretends to be anti-tribal, but he can’t help it, he’s from Puntland. He was trained at the knee to berate SL.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol are you too stupid to understand that this farax couldn’t handle two families since they are fighting in public and the police had to separate them? Or does this scream a normal family dynamic to you?

Sex is the focal point because you just said it’s ok if they keep the kids at 4, well then he can have four kids with one woman.

Stop lying to us we are not stupid! Most men who get a second wife have more 4 kids already, and they always opt for a young girl, never a divorcee. It’s all about sex. Somali men choose sex over their kids and wife.
when I said 4 I meant the wives, for the kids I would guess ten per each would be the most ideal, and like I said it isn't about the sex because you can wear a condom, its about having more prodigny, and your also not making a lot of sense

It’s a fact. The plurality of anecdote is fact. If your dad is an outlier, good for you. But I highly, highly doubt it.
The plurality of anecdotes is not data. You need to systematically collect data through certain methodological restraints for anecdotes to be considered statistical data. So a plurality of anecdotes is just anecdotes.

You could say it's anecdotal evidence, but that's not considered a fact, because it's too casual and informal.