Habiba Da Silva EXPOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol there's this Pakistani girl I went to high school with she's insta famous Muslim fashionista nowadays. Always posting religious quotes and going to lectures. For the last several years (2+) she's had a black boyfriend. Don't know if he's Muslim he appeared Afro-Caribbean. So she's driving around with him on SC, going out in public, overnight trips etc. She recently got married. To a completely diff guy (desi) I was so confused!

Another super religious fully covered Somali girl I know (divorcee with one son) got married to a white non Muslim guy. Her mum said he converted for her. I don't even know how one gets to marriage with a gal while wearing an abaya.

Y'all need to stop judging people on their outward appearances! I know hijabis who don't even pray!

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Lol there's this Pakistani girl I went to high school with she's insta famous Muslim fashionista nowadays. Always posting religious quotes and going to lectures. For the last several years (2+) she's had a black boyfriend. Don't know if he's Muslim he appeared Afro-Caribbean. So she's driving around with him on SC, going out in public, overnight trips etc. She recently got married. To a completely diff guy (desi) I was so confused!

Another super religious fully covered Somali girl I know (divorcee with one son) got married to a white non Muslim guy. Her mum said he converted for her. I don't even know how one gets to marriage with a gal while wearing an abaya.

Y'all need to stop judging people on their outward appearances! I know hijabis who don't even pray!
Lipton_Kermit.png

Obviously, this is all fake and a charade. Much like those xaliimos that post YouTube videos with their ajnabi partners. If you are truly pious and religious, you'd be in the mosque not on YouTube.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Lol this girl went to my college=, she couldnt go a few minutes without mentioning she was half brazilian/lebanese, she dated a somali guy from our college too.

I honestly don't know who she is but I came in hoping some ting got here nudes exposed or had a train ran through her.I'm quite frankly disappointed :bell:

This is ridiculous. There is nothing really scandalous here. She did not act to be a black lover while she was a white supremasist:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Selling hijaabs for 30 which you bought for 2 euros is not scamming. It's called flipping and its simply business and completely HALAAL. why do people hate that other people make money. The person who made this video could have used her time better and started her own headscarf business.

To be honest she already had good lips. Don't know why she would do her lips. I mean kylie jenner atleast had a reason which was havng no lips whatsoever

This is ridiculous. There is nothing really scandalous here. She did not act to be a black lover while she was a white supremasist:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Selling hijaabs for 30 which you bought for 2 euros is not scamming. It's called flipping and its simply business and completely HALAAL. why do people hate that other people make money. The person who made this video could have used her time better and started her own headscarf business.
There was a comment about cultural appropriation and reference to lip surgery ala Kardashian . That should tell you where the envy is coming from .

#light skin lives matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts