Habeshas try somali food

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The one in the middle looks Somali, in fact I use to know a girl that looked just like her lol. They're externally beautiful, but after doing some research, they seem ratchet.

I'm confused, I see a few of videos and blogs about "Somali food" where the food is not Somali. As far as I'm aware chapattis and steak are not Somali food.

Somali food is as follows:

Bariis
Huuris
Iskudhexkaris
With suugo

Baasto
Regular
Federation (bariis/baasto mix)

Laxoox/canjeero
Malawax
Sabaayad
Ceesh/Furin

Muqumad/oodkac
Sambusa
Qaraac (fried pastry)

And that's about it. You could add Cambuulo, but that's more Hawiye regional cuisine, than Somali food. Since when did Somalis start eating chicken chappatis and beef steak?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Wallahi they look 100% Somali. Beautiful ty girls
They said they always get mistaken for somali girls :trumpsmirk:
SOMALI? SOMALI?!
ezgif-3-5ffecc3c32.gif

ezgif-3-ce04c7759c.gif

AHHHHHHH SOMALI KULAHA BITNTCH
giphy.gif

I'm confused, I see a few of videos and blogs about "Somali food" where the food is not Somali. As far as I'm aware chapattis and steak are not Somali food.

Somali food is as follows:

Bariis
Huuris
Iskudhexkaris
With suugo

Baasto
Regular
Federation (bariis/baasto mix)

Laxoox/canjeero
Malawax
Sabaayad
Ceesh/Furin

Muqumad/oodkac
Sambusa
Qaraac (fried pastry)

And that's about it. You could add Cambuulo, but that's more Hawiye regional cuisine, than Somali food. Since when did Somalis start eating chicken chappatis and beef steak?

Mufo, soor iyo maraq, bajiyo, nafaqo, kalamudo, etc. There is a lot you left out. If you're counting baasto in why leave out the rest? And I don't think it should matter whether its regional or not as long as its a Somali custom to have it, it should count as Somali food. Thats the way it is in the rest of the world as well.

Mufo, soor iyo maraq, bajiyo, nafaqo, kalamudo, etc. There is a lot you left out. If you're counting baasto in why leave out the rest? And I don't think it should matter whether its regional or not as long as its a Somali custom to have it, it should count as Somali food. Thats the way it is in the rest of the world as well.

:what1:

Genie

The last suugo bender
only the right one is beautiful

no i meant the ganesha girls were beautiful lol hence my spoiler asking if its okay to say mash'allah to gaalo lol those somali girls look pretty too , i mean why not innit?

waa kuwa adoo kalaa who would be increasing the aids percentage in the Somali race:susp::drakekidding:
Someone get caraweelo on this nigga:ufdup:

The notion that Pahgs are aids infested is a lie created by the somalis themselfs. Just say you dont find them attractive and i would understand. To think you are a man and resort to such pettiness is disturbing.

And i dont think fictional characters like araweeli would come to rescue you.

The notion that Pahgs are aids infested is a lie created by the somalis themselfs. Just say you dont find them attractive and i would understand. To think you are a man and resort to such pettiness is disturbing.

A lie created by somalis?
Ethiopia is like a giant Atlanta
beatiful women but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

the xabashi community has the highest HIV rate:holeup: it's a fact. and all those "Pahgs" were probably former Addis abab street s who were as cheap as 50 cents:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending