Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:mjlol: That made me laugh the
Most, especially the dhuxul one

They have no futo's :susp:
Even the skinniest Somali girl
Got one!

:banderas:
oromos chicks have curvy bodies like xalimos. Amhara and Tigray women aren't as curvy as Somalis but they still have curvier bodies than non Africans and they have the most proportional faces.
Many habeshas live in California.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
First thing upon seeing the thumbnail was those wide-ass mouths hanging open eating our glorious food like it's one of their delicacies :gucciwhat:
They may be pleasing to the eyes but brothers you do not want to go anywhere near these women :gaasdrink:
The Faraxs in this thread have been baited, you must take a deep breath, clench your buttocks and yell these words from inside your heart.

Where is The High Grandmaster of the patrol @Inquisitive_?
Walaal please share your wisdom with these misguided youths :yousmart:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The difference between Somali men and women is these s just for fun, we ain't about to cuff these hoes and have Tadesse looking sons

:nahgirl:

Bohol

VIP
The difference between Somali men and women is these s just for fun, we ain't about to cuff these hoes and have Tadesse looking sons

:nahgirl:

kkkkkk ain't that the truth. Also another concern is the high HIV rate among the Habesha community.

Genie

The last suugo bender
for a second i though they were these girls from the still picture , the flag in the corner and all . Beautiful mash'allah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
First thing upon seeing the thumbnail was those wide-ass mouths hanging open eating our glorious food like it's one of their delicacies :gucciwhat:
They may be pleasing to the eyes but brothers you do not want to go anywhere near these women :gaasdrink:
The Faraxs in this thread have been baited, you must take a deep breath, clench your buttocks and yell these words from inside your heart.

Where is The High Grandmaster of the patrol @Inquisitive_?
Walaal please share your wisdom with these misguided youths :yousmart:

I concur.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I've got like 10 posts to go till I can slide into'em luuqs. How do I shit post before I go out and disturb the town:farmajoyaab:
What a marathon:whew:

And yeah f*ck yer Xabashi anjiis,:pacspit:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
kkkkkk ain't that the truth. Also another concern is the high HIV rate among the Habesha community.

bullets.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
Your comparing the habesha queens to those barwani transvestites :camby:

Alot of you guys are liars and wouyld jump on the chance to sniff dey raw meat eating booties :lolbron:

i didn't compare i said from the thumbnail they looked alike..... you know what why do i bother :uCkf6mf::O27GWRK:

Qalanjo habashi girls :lawd:
The 2 on the left :wow:
The lightskin one :jcoleno:
Delicious young things, the second Conquest of Abysinia will be an amazing feast :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.