Habeshas try somali food

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
*me making sure i dont see any of them make any disgusted faces while eating our holy food*
Cqu42Y3WgAAAH0m.jpg

*notices one making a slightly unpleasant face*
tenor.gif

*signs in*
Knuckle-Cracking.jpg

fist_cracking_02.jpg

ktpng.gif

"WHY'D U MAKE THAT STANK LIL FACE AT EXACTLY 2:01 RAW MEAT EATING STUPID CHEST POPPIN DANCIN BUG EYED DEATH TO ALL AMXAARS LONG LIVE GREATER SOMALIA REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! "

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
*me making sure i dont see any of them make any disgusted faces while eating our holy food*
Cqu42Y3WgAAAH0m.jpg

tenor.gif

*signs in*
Knuckle-Cracking.jpg

fist_cracking_02.jpg

ktpng.gif

"WHY'D U MAKE THAT STANK LIL FACE AT EXACTLY 2:01 RAW MEAT EATING STUPID CHEST POPPIN DANCIN BUG EYED DEATH TO ALL AMXAARS REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! "
:drakelaugh::deadpeter:

Cqu42Y3WgAAAH0m.jpg

tenor.gif

*signs in*
Knuckle-Cracking.jpg

fist_cracking_02.jpg

ktpng.gif

"WHY'D U MAKE THAT STANK LIL FACE AT EXACTLY 2:01 RAW MEAT EATING STUPID CHEST POPPIN DANCIN BUG EYED DEATH TO ALL AMXAARS LONG LIVE GREATER SOMALIA REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! "
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: you a fool
:yousmart: but you appreciated

Maasha allah, this is one the best videos i have ever watched. The beauty, the alegance and their sheer existence is mesmerizing. Needless to say i want to eat them just like they are eating the somali food. :diddyass:

They give name, honor and dignity to other east african girls. Others are just passengers while phags lead the way.

A great somali poet named hadraawi made a poem called habala geeska afrika. He gave the poem that name to avoid controversy. And if you go and listen the poem, you would know its about pahgs.

Hablo gumeysi dhici kara, hablo geesi hogaamin kara, hablo geela dhici kara
- hadraawi

maestro

Cultural revolution
Maasha allah, this is one the best videos i have ever watched. The beauty, the alegance and their sheer existence is mesmerizing. Needless to say i want to eat them just like they are eating the somali food. :diddyass:

They give name, honor and dignity to other east african girls. Others are just passengers while phags lead the way.

A great somali poet named hadraawi made a poem called habala geeska afrika. He gave the poem that name to avoid controversy. And if you go and listen the poem, you would know its about pahgs.

Hablo gumeysi dhici kara, hablo geesi hogaamin kara, hablo geela dhici kara
- hadraawi

I hope I find something I am as passionate about as you are with PAXGs :wow:

PAHGs and Habesha women are my weakness :mjhaps:

The one on the left in the grey :whoo:

The one in the middle eating the sabaayaad wrap :whoo:

The one on the right, my chocolate PAHG delight :whoo:

Watching this with one hand right now:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts