Habesha Wedding, Somali Song, Harar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean that the people of Niger are all mixed, just because they are right under Algeria?
:hmm:
And many cultures are influenced by other people. That doesn't prove anything whatsoever.
yes nigers will have berber input. Humans are interconnected and have always mixed. you telling me somalis living amongst the bantus for 1000s of years but have no bantu blood? :childplease: Theres nothing wrong with some admixture. We are somali now tho any foreigners have been assimilated into our culture. Being mixed doesnt decrease your somaliness. We dont have to start claiming people now.

yes nigers will have berber input. Humans are interconnected and have always mixed. you telling me somalis living amongst the bantus for 1000s of years but have no bantu blood? :childplease: Theres nothing wrong with some admixture. We are somali now tho any foreigners have been assimilated into our culture. Being mixed doesnt decrease your somaliness. We dont have to start claiming people now.
Majority of Somalis are not mixed with Somali Bantus abaayo. There obviously have been some mixings but not 100% of Somalis.. Just because they've live in Southern Somalia for a long time, does not mean every Somali is mixed with them and especially Somalis from the North far away from them. They have always been a very minority so you can't tell me that every Somali is mixed with them.
:wtfdis:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
somalis are mixed :comeon: we all got arab and bantu blood to varying degrees. Our culture itself is influenced by other people. Its not possible to be located where we are and not be mixed. Stop acting.

really how are somalis mixed please educate me madame :heh:

You sure in terms of thickness? have you seen some somali xalimos. Xabeshi chicks have their curves out on display whilst somali chicks tend to cover it.
Yeah, some somali chicks are so thicc I can see the outline of their body even if they are wearing a hijaab and abaya (not jiiljaab).

How can you be sure? Religion is all about conviction and he can be convinced otherwise when he is a grown up. Take for example our current Prime minister Abiy Ahmed. His dad is a muslim Oromo (hence his last name Ahmed) and his mom is an Ethiopian orthodox christian. But he is an evangelical Christian and not a muslim.
that's because his dad is irreligious and is a cuck

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men always begging other ethnicities.

Poor bastards, Somali women don't want you, habesha women don't want you, while women see you as subhuman, Arab women see you as slaves.

No wonder you're all bitter....

Ashy Abdis and Dusty Dalmars.

Poor bastards, Somali women don't want you, habesha women don't want you, while women see you as subhuman, Arab women see you as slaves.

And you women? You sell your selves cheap and become sidechicks for tyrone whilst you twerk at him. Df Latinos , Blacks , Bengalis and white girls scrabble over us meanwhile you guys are second alternative if they want a clean, cheap and good f*ck. But ofc we are stuck with you land whales

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Habashi women worship us. Stop lying abaayo, don't be jealous. :manny:

Arabs don't see Somalis as slaves. I find Arab women disgusting but them marrying Somali men has become norm. :manny:

Somali women don't want us? 99.9% of Somali women marry us. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending