Habesha Wedding, Somali Song, Harar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
lol that would trigger the entire somali male population the jealousy and plot to kill both pairs will be quicker before the marriage takes place
Which confuses me as a Somali man. If my intentions were to get a Habesha woman, then why would I care about what Somali women do? I'm already trying to get the Habesha women.

Is the guy Somali and where is the Somali music?
No both are habesha, the guy is Ethiopian and the girl is Eritrean (most probably born and raised in Ethiopia) but her parents lived in Harar so they prepared them MELS. MELS is part of the wedding ceremony that is done after 3 days of the actual wedding was held. The Somali music is found around 6:25 ff

In terms of beauty of the face, somali women win, in terms of thicc(ness), ethiopians win.

:gucciwhat:

Other way around, Somali girls are waaay 'thicker'. I've only ever seen thick habeshas on IG. The not so many I met irl, were ALL skinny. In a cute way still.

Whereas every other xalimo is thicc

the child follow's the father's culture and religion
How can you be sure? Religion is all about conviction and he can be convinced otherwise when he is a grown up. Take for example our current Prime minister Abiy Ahmed. His dad is a muslim Oromo (hence his last name Ahmed) and his mom is an Ethiopian orthodox christian. But he is an evangelical Christian and not a muslim.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How can you be sure? Religion is all about conviction and he can be convinced otherwise when he is a grown up. Take for example our current Prime minister Abiy Ahmed. His dad is a muslim Oromo (hence his last name Ahmed) and his mom is an Ethiopian orthodox christian. But he is an evangelical Christian and not a muslim.

You don't get it do you? It's not only exclusive to Somalis but you'll find in all cultures where people take the fathers name and lineage. Even my Habesha friends follow their father's lineage so I don't understand why you so against it? Even in all Abrahamic religions says your lineage comes from your father so let's not lie here.

You don't get it do you? It's not only exclusive to Somalis but you'll find in all cultures where people take the fathers name and lineage. Even my Habesha friends follow their father's lineage so I don't understand why you so against it? Even in all Abrahamic religions says your lineage comes from your father so let's not lie here.
Except Judaism.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
9:10 Ethiopians dancing scares me wallahi. Something weird about it:faysalwtf:
BTW why are the ladies wearing our baatis that's cultural appropriation

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
interracial marriage is the most effective way to erase ones culture and heritage, our for fathers knew this all too well. other wise somalis would have resembled modern day brazil. yahuuds are the ones pushing this agenda even though they dont partake in it, so instead of obeying the narrative i will rather live as those who set the agenda, news flash they marry only their own hmmm i wonder why.

:reallymaury:

interracial marriage is the most effective way to erase ones culture and heritage, our for fathers knew this all too well. other wise somalis would have resembled modern day brazil. yahuuds are the ones pushing this agenda even though they dont partake in it, so instead of obeying the narrative i will rather live as those who set the agenda, news flash they marry only their own hmmm i wonder why.

:reallymaury:
somalis are mixed :comeon: we all got arab and bantu blood to varying degrees. Our culture itself is influenced by other people. Its not possible to be located where we are and not be mixed. Stop acting.

World

VIP
somalis are mixed :comeon: we all got arab and bantu blood to varying degrees. Our culture itself is influenced by other people. Its not possible to be located where we are and not be mixed. Stop acting.
That’s not true.

Unless you’re reer xamar, then you don’t any foreign admixture whatsoever.

That’s not true.

Unless you’re reer xamar, then you don’t any foreign admixture whatsoever.
dont be delusional. Im all for somali pride and what not but to suggest we havent mixed with other groups despite our location is stupid.

World

VIP
dont be delusional. Im all for somali pride and what not but to suggest we havent mixed with other groups despite our location is stupid.
There have been accredited peer reviewed studies on the genetics of people in the Horn of Africa. That’s what my opinion is based on.

And yours?

So does that mean that the people of Niger are all mixed, just because they are right under Algeria?
:hmm:
And many cultures are influenced by other people. That doesn't prove anything whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending