Habesha troll takes money from naive xalimos

All research was done by @abdallah in the hargeisa school of female mental deficiency & psychology

Dr. Abdalla manages to find the habeshi’s twitter account through their similar Cashapp name, I’m assuming (and their obvious non Somali name)

Truly a world class Doctor :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

All research was done by @abdallah in the hargeisa school of female mental deficiency & psychology

Dr. Abdalla manages to find the habeshi’s twitter account through their similar Cashapp name, I’m assuming (and their obvious non Somali name)

The discord notification:rejoice:

i dont think tinsea guy is the person behind the account, why would he get a discord message from himslef?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
i dont think tinsea guy is the person behind the account, why would he get a discord message from himslef?
I thought the same but it is possible since he also puts his cashapp on his Twitter handle.

Trending

Latest posts