Habesha girl shits on her Jamaican boyfriend's bed. Knocks her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 good looking habeshas with 2 out of shape bantus :mjlol:
Hold this L habesha brehs:lolbron:
Can't wait for the next conquest of Abysinia. I'll rush to the frontlines in order to claim the piffest habesha tings like my ancestors :ahh:

Ducaale

President 2k20
Can't wait for the next conquest of Abysinia. I'll rush to the frontlines in order to claim the piffest habesha tings like my ancestors
ten concubines for each soldier :ahh:kkkk
make that 10 virgin concubines :drakelaugh:

Can't wait for the next conquest of Abysinia. I'll rush to the frontlines in order to claim the piffest habesha tings like my ancestors :ahh:
We will kill you like we did your ancestors, I'll be waiting.
@Menelik III what would you think if i was hooking up with habesha girls? would you approve? :dabcasar:HOAs for HOAs:fittytousand:
if it's not my family idgaf, I'd prefer them to stick to only Ethiopians though. To me a Somali And an African Americans are the same thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

if it's not my family idgaf, I'd prefer them to stick to only Ethiopians though. To me a Somali And an African Americans are the same thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me too! but I see Ethiopians like I see Southern African Americans tho or on same Detroit type shit. Honestly, if it was your family I would reconsider:trumpsmirk:.
But let's be honest, Hebesha girls know how to have a good time that's why I prefer them for the short term:denzelnigga:
Btw I'm going to a hebesha wedding soon, do I go casual or button up?

Let's be real, Ethiopians don't stand a chance against a united Somali front. When have you ever defeated us when we fight as a unit? Ahmed Gurey terrorised your plains and the Somali army crushed you in 77 before you resorted to calling your white daddy to save the day as always :mjlaugh:

We'll spare the Muslim habeshas so you don't have anything to worry about :mjpls:

Let's be real, Ethiopians don't stand a chance against a united Somali front. When have you ever defeated us when we fight as a unit? Ahmed Gurey terrorised your plains and the Somali army crushed you in 77 before you resorted to calling your white daddy to save the day as always :mjlaugh:

We'll spare the Muslim habeshas so you don't have anything to worry about :mjpls:
Adal has nothing to do with Somalis besides foot soldiers. We controlled adal for 3/4 of its entire existence and then went on to control it for another 600 years.

Somalia couldn't even reclaim the Somali region when Ethiopia was shattered and was facing civil war. A united Somalia can never face a united Ethiopia as we see it today. This is the hard truth that you must accept. We are only getting stronger by the day. Lastly, Somalia is the sole creation of Europeans, which is why it currently fails to exist.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The historic revisionism of Adal is getting out of hand.

I know a Samaroon guy that's pretty high up in their in the military. His hooyo is Tigray. :siilaanyolaugh: Its very easy to be a sheegato among the Xabeshi. It's harder with Somalis. Watch out for the Abdis. They are coming.

Adal has nothing to do with Somalis besides foot soldiers. We controlled adal for 3/4 of its entire existence and then went on to control it for another 600 years.

Somalia couldn't even reclaim the Somali region when Ethiopia was shattered and was facing civil war. A united Somalia can never face a united Ethiopia as we see it today. This is the hard truth that you must accept. We are only getting stronger by the day. Lastly, Somalia is the sole creation of Europeans, which is why it currently fails to exist.

200w.gif

@Menelik III
Ive been told by my uncle that Ethiopians started eating raw meat because they were frightened to make a camp fire and be spotted by somali invaders. Is there any historical truth to that? Or is there no backstory and its just a plain old delicacy.

@Menelik III
Ive been told by my uncle that Ethiopians started eating raw meat because they were frightened to make a camp fire and be spotted by somali invaders. Is there any historical truth to that? Or is there no backstory and its just a plain old delicacy.
The eating of kitfo and gored gored comes from the Gurage peoples who are habesha but live in south central Ethiopia. The food has no connection to adal or even the rest of Ethiopia and predates 1000 years.

Ethiopian monarchy succession involves many wars and only the strongest may be crowned emperor. The story comes from one of the rivalries beteeen the Kings (Negus) of Ethiopia. A king who had marched on a neighboring king had prepared camp overlooking the valley in which the rival king had set camp, he decided that they must initiate a surprise attack at dawn the next day. As his troops waited they became restless as they had marched great distances without eating. In order to not blow his location and surprise his enemy, he allowed his troops who also consisted of the gurage, to eat their meals without preperation. The next day he succeeded in his battle and was later proclaimed victorious, while his strategy become known throughout the realm. It is also said that the soldiers who made up his camp got a taken to eating kitfo so they brought it back to their respective regions. Now It's only eaten during times of celebration.

You can do as much historical revisionism as you want but when the next conquest initiates just make sure you stay in a mosque as there's no way of telling who is Muslim or Christian habesha :dabcasar:

I know that hoe lol.....She used to go to this all girl catholic school in the east end.Shoulda piped her when I had the chance :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending