Habesha girl shits on her Jamaican boyfriend's bed. Knocks her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont care if there are hundreds of thousands of ormos in somaliland is just that theyre bringing their odd way of life and not to mention high crime rates if they only fully assimilated with the locals than everything would be fine. there are only bantus in southern somalia puntland is free of them.
We also have the same problem from you guys, but I think it's getting better since a lot of them have learned the language and customs.

N

nadia

We also have the same problem from you guys, but I think it's getting better since a lot of them have learned the language and customs.
lmao are we that much idea problematic? is it the isaaq because usually we assimilate the easiest maybe it's hawiye or ogaden since mosy are nomadic and the majority in Addis Ababa lol

lmao are we that much idea problematic? is it the isaaq because usually we assimilate the easiest maybe it's hawiye or ogaden since mosy are nomadic and the majority in Addis Ababa lol
I'm not exactly sure but I think it's people from Somalia since they get support from the west. They are kind of known for being troublemakers, but they usually stick to one neighborhood which makes them less likely to learn the language etc...but I think it's getting better.

I'm not exactly sure but I think it's people from Somalia since they get support from the west. They are kind of known for being troublemakers, but they usually stick to one neighborhood which makes them less likely to learn the language etc...but I think it's getting better.
The government doesn't care about assimilation of Somali galbeed it just wants to pacify them. That's the whole point of federalism.
Isaaq are the most problematic because they are being murdered and raped indiscriminately in Somali galbeed.The ruling party support the harsh rule of liyuu police and dont care if innocent Somalis die. But you keep yapping about how it's "probably not Isaaq".
:kodaksmiley:

The government doesn't care about assimilation of Somali galbeed it just wants to pacify them. That's the whole point of federalism.

Isaaq are the most problematic because they are being murdered and raped indiscriminately in Somali galbeed.The ruling party support the harsh rule of liyuu police and dont care if innocent Somalis die. But you keep yapping about how it's "probably not Isaaq".
:kodaksmiley:
Always trying to pass the puck. The government doesn't care about what ethnicity you are, so stop trying to make it about that. If they suspect you of being a rebel and or against them then they will hunt you down, whether you are habesha or not. They have jailed more habeshas than non.

What the liyu police are doing is because of the president of the Somali region who controls them. He is trying to set his clan up for success by killing or forcing all others to flee. They have even killed many people in the Oromo region and have taken land from them.

Always trying to pass the puck. The government doesn't care about what ethnicity you are, so stop trying to make it about that. If they suspect you of being a rebel and or against them then they will hunt you down, whether you are habesha or not. They have jailed more habeshas than non.

What the liyu police are doing is because of the president of the Somali region who controls them. He is trying to set his clan up for success by killing or forcing all others to flee. They have even killed many people in the Oromo region and have taken land from them.
I didn't deny this, however ultimately it's Ethiopia supporting and funding the liyuu police not any Somali tribe. The blood of Somalis are on Ethiopia and her representatives.

I didn't deny this, however ultimately it's Ethiopia supporting and funding the liyuu police not any Somali tribe. The blood of Somalis are on Ethiopia and her representatives.
It's the fault of the government for not disarming them and it's the fault of the people and their leader who commit the crimes.

It's the fault of the government for not disarming them and it's the fault of the people and their leader who commit the crimes.
Not the people , the people have next to zero real power. Corruption is rife and any protests are met with indefinite imprisonment.

I lived in jig jiga with my grandfather , every night on Just a 1k or so from city centre the lights will turn off while the opposing mountain was bathed in light. That was when I understood the true nature of situation. Corruption and savagery.

Not the people , the people have next to zero real power. Corruption is rife and any protests are met with indefinite imprisonment.

I lived in jig jiga with my grandfather , every night on Just a 1k or so from city centre the lights will turn off while the opposing mountain was bathed in light. That was when I understood the true nature of situation. Corruption and savagery.
I didn't say that the ordinary people were at fault. I said that the liyu and their leader who has created the group are at fault.

I hope that the lighting problem was just bad connections and cuts, but it is probably because of corruption of the region. Somali clan dynamics makes it so that each clan is like a different ethnic group making said corruption that much easier to commit. I have hope that corruption will end when this government finally becomes democratic and allows opposition.

Chill, team Ethiopia has relinquished her to Eritrea.

But really tho, we can't take all their Ls as well. I still believe in unity :browtf:

lol you should check out the ethnicity video they did. The halfy said she normally tells people she is Ethiopian even though her mom an Eritrean born and raised in Ethiopia. Let just say the Eritreans did not take kindly to this and lost it in the comment section.

P.S Both their families are from Shire. All of a sudden everyone's from there...how big is this town? I have never heard of it until @ሕጊ።።

lol you should check out the ethnicity video they did. The halfy said she normally tells people she is Ethiopian even though her mom an Eritrean born and raised in Ethiopia. Let just say the Eritreans did not take kindly to this and lost it in the comment section.

P.S Both their families are from Shire. All of a sudden everyone's from there...how big is this town? I have never heard of it until @ሕጊ።።
Just watched it :meleshame:

It was hard to get through with their annoying voices.
The Eritreans are funny, don't they know that there's more Eritreans in Ethiopia than anywhere else. :heh::hahaidiot:

TBH, neither one of them looks Ethiopian...maybe it's the makeup?

Shire has a decent population, it's not super huge though. I've never been to it, but I know about it. Wiki says there's 50k during 2007, so I would say it's at least close to 100k now.

Ps have you ever been Tigray?

Just watched it :meleshame:

It was hard to get through with their annoying voices.
The Eritreans are funny, don't they know that there's more Eritreans in Ethiopia than anywhere else. :heh::hahaidiot:

TBH, neither one of them looks Ethiopian...maybe it's the makeup?

Shire has a decent population, it's not super huge though. I've never been to it, but I know about it. Wiki says there's 50k during 2007, so I would say it's at least close to 100k now.

Ps have you ever been Tigray?

Nope. Through and through Addis girl. I have been to neighboring city like Ambo and Debreziet but no where else. Something i plant to rectify when i go visit next year, God willing.:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts