Habesha girl shits on her Jamaican boyfriend's bed. Knocks her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

wallahi im afraid the cushtic family will be gone within 100-200 years. its depressing
habesha people are semetic not cushitic so i dont understand why you care if xabashi girls marry bantu or whatever and if i was you take care of your female family members

N

nadia

Nope, maybe Somalis might die out but Ethiopians are 100 million strong with 95% being habesha-cushtic.
but most of the habesha girls in america are all flocking to bantu men i would say one in every 3 habesha girls how do you feel?

but most of the habesha girls in america are all flocking to bantu men i would say one in every 3 habesha girls how do you feel?
Not my family and the ones in the west overwhelmingly still marry Ethiopians, it's just not on social media. The Ethiopians in the west make up 1% of the population. Somalias population consists of 20% of non Somalis and is on the rise.

somalis are about 50 million (worldwide + home,) so we probably won't die out anytime soon, but at this rate i see it happening.
Where are you getting your numbers? Somalis probably make up 20million at the absolute max and that's prob counting many non Somalis in Somalia.

N

nadia

Not my family and the ones in the west overwhelmingly still marry Ethiopians, it's just not on social media. The Ethiopians in the west make up 1% of the population. Somalias population consists of 20% of non Somalis and is on the rise.
good keep it that way lool. But im saying most of the habesha girls that marry out are ethiopians is actually more than you think. And in ethiopia there are hundreds of different ethnic group one of them several of them consisting of bantu.. and I dont care for somalia. Somaliland is 99.9% homogneous with a few scattered oromos but they look somali so is ok lol

good keep it that way lool. But im saying most of the habesha girls that marry out are ethiopians is actually more than you think. And in ethiopia there are hundreds of different ethnic group one of them several of them consisting of bantu.. and I dont care for somalia. Somaliland is 99.9% homogneous with a few scattered oromos but they look somali so is ok lol
I see, viva Somaliland :denzelnigga:

I'm sure the numbers are rising because of assimilation of culture, but these people won't ever make it back to Ethiopia so it doesn't matter. There's also no bantu groups in Ethiopia, just nilotics on the border who make up A small %.

N

nadia

I see, viva Somaliland :denzelnigga:

I'm sure the numbers are rising because of assimilation of culture, but these people won't ever make it back to Ethiopia so it doesn't matter. There's also no bantu groups in Ethiopia, just nilotics on the border who make up A small %.
i dont care if there are hundreds of thousands of ormos in somaliland is just that theyre bringing their odd way of life and not to mention high crime rates if they only fully assimilated with the locals than everything would be fine. there are only bantus in southern somalia puntland is free of them.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Where are you getting your numbers? Somalis probably make up 20million at the absolute max and that's prob counting many non Somalis in Somalia.
14 million estimate in somali 5 million estimate in eithiopia 4 million estimate in kenya, 400,000 estimate in uganda, 400,000 estimate in tanzania, 100,000 estimate in south africa, 100,000 in us, 300,000 in europe. so yeah around 25 million world wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts