Habesha forces strangers to dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I love their music every once in a while (sometimes the voices are high-pitched and annoying, but the beat and instruments are usually pretty good!).

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They post them because they resemble their ideal somali dreamgirl body wise but no one is willing to risk sleepin with one
nah there's loads of creeps on this forum that would with no hesitation. If you were here long enough they even discussed about making them concubines and setting revenge on Ethiopia by starting wassa with innocent ehiopian girls I kid you not

nah there's loads of creeps on this forum that would with no hesitation. If you were here long enough they even discussed about making them concubines and setting revenge on Ethiopia by starting wassa with innocent ehiopian girls I kid you not
Where i live at they love me ethio/eri muslim girlz but i never pay them attention unless their half somali usually n always on father side which i can not tell the difference if they are xalimos or not but would never engage them as even concubines as guys on here are which i think is pathic in a way

I bet their reason is that their muslims and we must lay with them to put trojan horses in ethiopia's yard loool

Hey buddy this is Somalispot so f*ck off with that habesha shit
tenor (43).gif

Care to explain what wassa is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts