Habesha fellow has been going in on Wakandites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check his posts from the last few days . He does make some interesting points . Come to think about it , the orignal term “ Africa “ was associated pale skin Berbers of North Africa . The original Africa was North Africa .

World

VIP
This habesha looks straight out of yemen or some shit

122042A4-229F-4E06-80E2-F6A02976A3E0.jpeg

@Amun I have noticed that a lot of habesha outliers often do not look like they’re african whatsoever.

This habesha looks straight out of yemen or some shit

View attachment 46108

@Amun I have noticed that a lot of habesha outliers often do not look like they’re african whatsoever.
And this is exactly the kind of argument he gets annoyed with . What the hell is “ look African “? African is a Eurocentric social construction . The original term comes from the Roman term for what was known as “ Libya” , which means Africa in antiquity described people who were most likely much lighter or the same shade as him. The continent has always been populated with people of many different phenotypes and features .

Thereafter the Eurocentric and Colonial writers made a new social division of the continent into “ Sub Saharan African “ vs . “ North Africa “. So now the roles were reversed and the original Africans , for instance, the Berbers , became Unafrican , even though people of their phenotype have always lived in that vicinity .

The idea that African equates to being “black” is a European social construction . The Hoteps simply follow this Eurocentric model of thought . Any relics, statues of people who aren’t “ black enough “ are considered fabrications or built by “ Asiatic invaders “. Hoteps are black washing history !

In their warped thinking , this means a fellow from Zimbabwe or Nigerian has more rights to claim ancient Egypt than a Copt because of melanin levels . They confuse the Islamic migrants of the 7th era and following centuries with other similar looking people who have lived on the continent for thousands of years . Egypt is closer to Israel than many African countries ; Habesha had more interaction with Yemenis than Kenyans .The idea that cultures , phenotypes , human exchanges are stagnated over continents is indeed a silly and dangerous one .

When the Europeans landed in Africa they expected to find everyone to look like the slave populations of the Americas and Portugal . After finding people like the Habesha , Tutsis and Somalis , who didn’t fit into this stereotype , their scientists created the Hamitic myth , meaning these people must have a been cross -breed between the races of Africa and Asia . This is where the idea that Horn Africans are not “ African enough “ developed . Another Eurocentruc idea some Hoteps run with . ( True African equals nappy hair , etc etc , anything else must come from mixing )

Suugo Science Saturday morning history !

[
Clearly, there is little agreement on the sources and original meanings of the word Africa. The foreignness of the name once prompted Wole Soyinka to demand that it be dropped, and as an act of self-definition he proposed the adoption of terms for Africa and African rooted in an indigenous language, preferably Abibirim and Abibiman from Akan. It appears the term Africa was used widely from Roman times to refer initially to North Africa, originally called by the Greek or Egyptian word Libya, before it was extended to the whole continent from the end of the first century of the common era. The Arabic term Ifriqiya most probably represents a transliteration of the word Africa. In this sense, then, Africa was a European construct—as much as Europe itself was a construct inflicted by the idea of Africa (and Asia)—whose cartographic application was both gradual and contradictory in that as the name embraced the rest of the continent it increasingly came to be divorced from its original North African coding and became increasingly confined to the regions referred to in Eurocentric and sometimes Afrocentric conceptual mapping as "sub-Saharan Africa," seen as the pristine locus of the "real" Africa or what the German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770–1831) called "Africa proper."

The divorce of North Africa may have started with the Arab invasions of the region in the seventh century, but got its epistemic and ideological imprimatur with the emergence of Eurocentricism following the rise of modern Europe, which for Africa entailed, initially and destructively, the Atlantic slave trade, out of which came the forced migration—the largest in human history—of millions of Africans and the formation of African diasporas in the Americas, diasporas that appropriated and popularized the name Africa and through whom Africa became increasingly racialized. For example, the adoption of "black" as the preferred name of African-Americans from the 1960s, in place of "Negro," simply reinforced the relabeling of Africa as "black," a tag that simultaneously rejected and reinscribed the old pejorative appellation of the "dark continent." For the French, Afrique noire served to distinguish the west and central African colonies from the fictive overseas provinces of metropolitan France in North Africa, especially Algeria.

Far less clear is when the appropriation of Africa, as a self-defining identity, occurred in the various regions and among the innumerable societies that make up this vast continent, the second largest in the world. Such an archaeological project has not been undertaken, partly because it is a daunting task to untangle the interpellations and intersections of political and cultural identities for Africa's peoples—ethnic, national, continental, and global—and partly because African intellectuals, whether nationalist or postcolonial, have been preoccupied with denouncing or deconstructing Eurocentrism.

Read more: Idea of Africa - Origins Of The Name Africa - African, Continent, North, and Called - JRank Articles http://science.jrank.org/pages/8198/Africa-Idea-Origins-Name-Africa.html#ixzz5Gau7Dj7b/QUOTE]

Last edited:
#The Cushitic vs . Semetic debate in the Horn of Africa is another product of colonial fetishisation discourse .

# Arab vs African is more complex but there are grey areas in this debate too which the Hoteps and Eurocentrics fail to understand . Can be a person be an Arab of African descent ? Can a person be an African of Arab descent ? Is it possible to not be black and African at the same time ? Can a person be a black Arab but not African ?

Who is this man trying to fool? He is not habesha.
Are you going to pay nikah to him ? Why are you guys fixated on the fellows looks as opposed to his intellectual arguments ? Furthermore, Who are you to deny his heritage because it doesn’t conform to your racial stereotypes ? You guys are falling in the traps of Eurocentrics and Wakamdites !

Some of them are part Italian, you never know. If someone doesn't look like his or her ethnicity I tend to remain skeptical.
Forgetting his looks for a minute , the fellow does represent some interesting rebuttals against the Wakandites . Thanks to the BLM movement, White guilt and films like Wakanda , the (a)historical narratives of a fringe group of hoteps are now becoming mainstream .

Most Somalis in the diaspora 30 years from now will adhere to this philosophy .The other day I asked my nephew what he learnt at school . The kid turned around and said “ I did history and they taught us the white people enslaved us black people “. They want to create a European Union of monolithic black African thought which is centred around the idea of victim hood and slavery vis a vis other cultures .

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Forgetting his looks for a minute , the fellow does represent some interesting rebuttals against the Wakandites . Thanks to the BLM movement, White guilt and films like Wakanda , the (a)historical narratives of a fringe group of hoteps are now becoming mainstream .

Most Somalis in the diaspora 30 years from now will adhere to this philosophy .The other day I asked my nephew what he learnt at school . The kid turned around and said “ I did history and they taught us the white people enslaved us black people “. They want to create a European Union of monolithic black African thought which is centred around the idea of victim hood and slavery vis a vis other cultures .
I also agree with this. Not all black people in Africa were enslaved. These stories are suspicious.

Apollo

VIP
In the West, the muh victimhood card is an asset. Especially for African Americans who live in the world's richest country that fucked them over. It is only natural that they will seek out this strategy to shake down whitey.

In the West, the muh victimhood card is an asset. Especially for African Americans who live in the world's richest country that fucked them over. It is only natural that they will seek out this strategy to shake down whitey.
It also holds them back too . I’ve worked with some of their youth in the UK and they do carry the baggage of “ it is the system , the schools , teachers “ who are responsibile for my son acting like a sub-human . Such thinking gets filtered down into the psyche of the children and it affects their interactions with school , law , etc .

Apollo

VIP
It also holds them back too . I’ve worked with some of their youth in the UK and they do carry the baggage of “ it is the system , the schools , teachers “ who are responsibile for my son acting like a sub-human . Such thinking gets filtered down into the psyche of the children and it affects their interactions with school , law , etc .

Jews played the victimhood card very well. They got their own country out of it and eternal protection from antisemitism. It depends on how they play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.