Habesha fellow has been going in on Wakandites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no she doesn't look middle eastern. I wouldn't confuse her for anyone outside of the horn of africa.

The only time East Africans play stupid with admixture is when we wanna claim mixed people as a part of our phenotype. Otherwise we’re the first to scream about how “homogenous” we supposedly are. Make up your mind. Either there is a wide range of horn African phenotypes hinting at being admired or we’re pure and have a generalised homogenous phenotype.

We all know what we look like. There is nothing wrong with admitting we have accepted Arabs and mixed people into our societies. It’s a sign of our good will and hearts that we can live amongst anyone. But let’s not act obtuse. A lot of these pictures are of blatantly admixed people.

On to the topic. The only time I see habesha’s flexing their “we wuz the original Africans” muscle is when they wanna G check other Africans. But around non Africans that’s when the “we’re mixed!”, “we’re Semitic” talk comes out. What this twitter user needs to understand is he is flinging stones from a house of glass. I just can’t take this blatant result of Ethiopia colonising Yemen as an authentic African seriously.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Which one of these groups is African ?

8429714-3x2-940x627.jpg

?

33cumub.jpg

?

db5eee31-9183-405b-90fc-f19549b7b8a7.Morocco-Berbers_destinationMain_1438280748816.jpeg

?
Egyptians are degraded Sudanese

Status
Not open for further replies.