Habash rapper tops every somali rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every rapper is low key gay tho

Yeah, but if suddenly lil yachty ends up trending on twitter cause he came out I'm gonna be like 'Oh wooow, I guess those leaked text messages were true after all', but with this nigga you can see the qaum lut in his face

still a banger doe

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
What the f*ck is up with these rainbow hair es, first six9 and now two hebesha fruity loops?
1523088764055.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
- Ethiopians mainly live in California.
- Fewer of them are refugees, more are 'regular' immigrants.
half of the somalis in america are regular immigrants too and have you forgot canada the largest diaspora in the west and 95% are not fobs....

Apollo

VIP
half of the somalis in america are regular immigrants too and have you forgot canada the largest diaspora in the west and 95% are not fobs....

Almost all Somalis in the US are refugees or relatives of 1st gen refugees. With Ethiopian Americans there are more of their elites that left Ethiopia willingly.

It's a shame the nigga ain't somali, too bad he is xabash. Maybe one day we will get a good somali rapper that isn't autistic, one can dream...
Rather have an autistic rapper than a khaniis one. You must be joking,if that's what you consider good then you don't know music.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Almost all Somalis in the US are refugees or relatives of 1st gen refugees. With Ethiopian Americans there are more of their elites that left Ethiopia willingly.
At least most of the somalis in Canada aint fobs :ftw9nwa: so im expecting a lot of talents to emerge in the coming years the only hope for us

Less Rappers and baller wannabes, more PhDs and Masters. You wanna be famous, have rainbow hair and tattoos on face like a clown.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Most Somali gangster rappers wannabes especially in Canada where this guy lives get shot dead. Yet he wants more. Pathetic.
Caadi iska dhig, rap is poetry, do you think of K'naan as a gangster wannabe? Or do you respect him cause of the message he brought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts