Habash rapper tops every somali rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
It's a shame the nigga ain't somali, too bad he is xabash. Maybe one day we will get a good somali rapper that isn't autistic, one can dream...

That guy is a 'culture vulture' as they say.

Can't really respect people that ride off a culture that isn't theirs.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
how is it that theres more than 200,000 somalis in north America but not one somali has made it remotely big in the music or sporting scene while our worst enemies are flourishing. I feel sick

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
how is it that theres more than 200,000 somalis in north America but not one somali has made it remotely big in the music or sporting scene while our worst enemies are flourishing. I feel sick

It will do your heart some good to know that the entertainment industry + sporting scene is a place where exploitation takes place. Many actors and actresses had to prostitute themselves 'to break in'. Many artists had to be defiled by music executives to make it. Hollyweird is a sick place. I'd rather Somalis make it as entrepreneurs, instead.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Somali Canadian population is 200 thousand while Somali Americans are 135 thousand. We're actaully more than 300 thousand but either way, there are Somali canadian rappers that have millions of views on YouTube and I can name alot of them but the problem is they aren't consist with their rap game. The last great Somali rapper was K,naan so I hope a new one takes over HIPHOP, inshallah.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It will do your heart some good to know that the entertainment industry + sporting scene is a place where exploitation takes place. Many actors and actresses had to prostitute themselves 'to break in'. Many artists had to be defiled by music executives to make it. Hollyweird is a sick place. I'd rather Somalis make it as entrepreneurs, instead.
Who cares let them hoe themselves to the top position if we're having open trans and gay somalis than why cant there be a somali who is desperate to make it to the top in the industry? we need to showcase our talent and it really makes me mad how most somali males are 6ft and above yet not one is drafted in the nba even a habesha is in the nba

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somali Canadian population is 200 thousand while Somali Americans are 135 thousand. We're actaully more than 300 thousand but either way, there are Somali canadian rappers that have millions of views on YouTube and I can name alot of them but the problem is they aren't consist with their rap game. The last great Somali rapper was K,naan so I hope a new one takes over HIPHOP, inshallah.
yh i know but im talking about global audience and they arent that good tbh mo g was the closest but ruined for himself we need to make it big man especially in the nba name e one that got drafted?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
yh i know but im talking about global audience and they arent that good tbh mo g was the closest but ruined for himself we need to make it big man especially in the nba name e one that got drafted?

You're trippin, there are many Somali rappers doing better than MO-G and I hope they all blow soon. Remember Drake ghost writers and beat producer are all Somalis. He even has backup from Somalis if he was ever disrespected which is why he gave a shoutout to Somalis three in his songs.

As for the NBA, do you know Top5 little brother who is going to join NBA in the future? He's actually the most talented basketballer in Toronto for an amateur NBA team. Apperently there are many of them and I guarantee you in 5 or 10 years you'll see plenty of Somalis in the NBA.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You're trippin, there are many Somali rappers doing better than MO-G and I hope they all blow soon. Remember Drake ghost writers and beat producer are all Somalis. He even has backup from Somalis if he was ever disrespected which is why he gave a shoutout to Somalis three in his songs.

As for the NBA, do you know Top5 little brother who is going to join NBA in the future? He's actually the most talented basketballer in Toronto for an amateur NBA team. Apperently there are many of them and I gurantee you in 5 or 10 years you'll see plenty of Somalis in the NBA.

i just want a talented somali rapper to make it big a new fresh one the rest are garbage if im being honest i guess we'll wait.... and yh i heard of him lets hope it cracks it big but thats just one we need more instead of playing GTO on each other smh.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
i just want a talented somali rapper to make it big a new fresh one the rest are garbage if im being honest i guess we'll wait.... and yh i heard of him lets hope it cracks it big but thats just one we need more instead of playing GTO on each other smh.

There are few Somali rappers being consistent in Toronto and it's only a matter of time for them to blow up while plenty of Somalis are registered to join NBA very soon just like the Somali basketballer I have shown you. When all the professional Somali basketballers in the NBA comes, I hope all of them make a team to repressent Somalia, inshallah.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
There are few Somali rappers being consistent in Toronto and it's only a matter of time for them to blow up while plenty of Somalis are registered to join NBA very soon just like the Somali basketballer I have shown you. When all the professional Somali basketballers in the NBA comes, I hope all of them make a team to repressent Somalia, inshallah.
You wish sxb, they will ignore being somali like DJ khalid, I'll tell you that.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Check out these are my top 10 Somali rappers, some of them are realy talented.

1. K'naan
2. Mo-G
3.Frenchie
4. CP
5. Top5
6.Smoke dawg
7.Kpizzle
8.Maltia Mob
9.Slugz
10.Puffy Lz

NotAjnabi

Somalilander

1. K'naan
2. Mo-G
3.Frenchie
4. CP
5. Top5
6.Smoke dawg
7.Kpizzle
8.Maltia Mob
9.Slugz
10.Puffy Lz
Don't bring retired rappers like K'naan sxb. WAllahi, the only famous and good one is K'naan and the man is retired damn it!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

1. K'naan
2. Mo-G
3.Frenchie
4. CP
5. Top5
6.Smoke dawg
7.Kpizzle
8.Maltia Mob
9.Slugz
10.Puffy Lz

theyre old news common knaan? really nigga?? maltia mob is pretty good i can see him break the rest are shit or average but forreal we need a fresh new talent theyre hiding somewhere but where

Apollo

VIP

- Ethiopians mainly live in California.
- Fewer of them are refugees, more are 'regular' immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending