Haaayaaayyyyyy Gangniimo has infected the Asian community!

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
East asians run some of the biggest gang organisations you'll find evidence of them all around the developed world.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
East asians run some of the biggest gang organisations you'll find evidence of them all around the developed world.
only relevant ones are the hong kong triads and the yakuza which operate in their countries,the asian gangs in the west are small scale just like anyone else

I never thought asians will fall into this --Blacks and Somali yes-- ileyn this is an urban life phenomenon? Arabs too have succum to this in England. or France.

View attachment 295635

he gang members had it all planned out. They would invite some girls to a party. They would get them drunk. And then, they would rape them.

In November, a 14-year-old became their victim.

So say criminal complaints filed Friday, March 23, charging five men and four juveniles in the alleged St. Paul assault.

The nine suspects – reputed members of the True Blood 22 (TB22) gang or associated with the Blood Brothers gang – were jailed on charges of criminal sexual conduct and other offenses.

The adults are: Kong Meng Vang, 38; Mang Yang, 24; Mitchell Teng Yang, 22; Vang Tou Ger Vue, 19; and Van Chai Xiong, 18.

The juveniles are: Jim Her, 17; Shaileng Shong Lor, 16; Xou Yang, 16; and a fourth who was not immediately named because he is 15.

Pioneer Press, St. Paul, Minn.

Roseville killings were double murder-suicide, police say​

Every ethnicity has gangs and criminals you naive idiot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Every ethnicity has gangs and criminals you naive idiot

1695683822185.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you are from Minnesota then this shouldn’t be the slightest bit shocking, Asian gangs (vietnamese and hmong) used to run the Twin Cities pre 2010. Asian Gangs were widespread in California and still are in some cities. A group of 7 korean immigrants were just arrested in Georgia for a cult-related killing.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
my mom told me when she first came to America as a middle schooler in the ninety’s, the asians and russians were the biggest gangs in Minnesota and they would beef all the time. Then came the latinos, somalis and african american transplants from Chicago.

If you are from Minnesota then this shouldn’t be the slightest bit shocking, Asian gangs (vietnamese and hmong) used to run the Twin Cities pre 2010. Asian Gangs were widespread in California and still are in some cities. A group of 7 korean immigrants were just arrested in Georgia for a cult-related killing.
So why aren’t Asian men in jail? Boys will be boys is a false excuse to explain bum male behavior
:mjohreally:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@cooli3o I’m still right. Asian gangs were formed by new immigrants. over the years they ceased to exist in Minnesota. Somalis on the other hand, don’t change even after 30 years
:bell:

I never thought asians will fall into this --Blacks and Somali yes-- ileyn this is an urban life phenomenon? Arabs too have succum to this in England. or France.

View attachment 295635

he gang members had it all planned out. They would invite some girls to a party. They would get them drunk. And then, they would rape them.

So say criminal complaints filed Friday, March 23, charging five men and four juveniles in the alleged St. Paul assault.

The nine suspects – reputed members of the True Blood 22 (TB22) gang or associated with the Blood Brothers gang – were jailed on charges of criminal sexual conduct and other offenses.

The adults are: Kong Meng Vang, 38; Mang Yang, 24; Mitchell Teng Yang, 22; Vang Tou Ger Vue, 19; and Van Chai Xiong, 18.

The juveniles are: Jim Her, 17; Shaileng Shong Lor, 16; Xou Yang, 16; and a fourth who was not immediately named because he is 15.

Theirs plenty of Asian gangs (Vietnamese, Laos, Cambodian, Filipino)& Pacific Islander gangs (Micronesians, Samoans, Tongans) here in San Diego California where I live and in California in general, I know in Stockton, California the Asian gangs are more dangerous than black Crip & blood gangs in that city.

Last edited:
Somali gangs will always be funny imagine being led by an decendent of a geeljire or reer magaal

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 19

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

View attachment 295635

Screenshot_20230929_174716_X.jpg

Trending

Latest posts