Guys

I can’t believe you would say something like that. Absolutely disgusting :gucciwhat:

All those bad traits you described are a generational problem, I don’t see people who were born and raised in the West have those attitudes.
People born and raised in the west are like what 20-25% of the Somali population at best. I’m talking about Somali people as a whole. Don’t pick and choose which subset this applies to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
images.jpeg

I can’t believe you would say something like that. Absolutely disgusting :gucciwhat:

All those bad traits you described are a generational problem, I don’t see people who were born and raised in the West have those attitudes.
True, every people have had their lows. That dont mean we should die out wtf :gucciwhat: The cadaans that some people so much respect used to rape everything and hang their own women for being witches and wiped out millions of people. And when war torn Somalia has bad people we should be all wiped out? Wow. Not that long ago the japanese were considered the scum of the earth and did the nastiest things and were poor. A lot of people in Somalia and the ones who fled Somalia have ptsd and all kinds of mental illnesses from the war. These people are very brave and to say they all should be wiped out is disgusting.

Last edited:
True, every people have had their lows. That dont mean we should die out wtf :gucciwhat: The cadaans that some people so much respect used to rape everything and hang their own women for being witches and wiped out millions of people. And when war torn Somalia has bad people we should be all wiped out? Wow. Not that long ago the japanese were considered the scum of the earth and did the nastiest things and were poor. A lot of people in Somalia and the ones who fled Somalia have ptsd and all kinds of mental illnesses from the war. These people are very brave and to say they all should be wiped out is disgusting.
The only people who should die out are the weak links who have that sort of disgusting self hatred

On twitter there's a serious problem when you cant tell the blm somalis apart from your regular radfem, hoodrat, ADOS hotep lunatic. Cant find any common ground with them, and dont want to anyway. Personally i've given up on folks in the west in order to protect my own sanity.

This forum is mostly trolling but discussing the same topics for years is embarrasing. We can’t always be discussing race and gender wars. Its get old quicky.

Only way to end the gender wars and all the embarrasing things is one side to bend the knee. Us faaraxs should do this. We should sing a love song version of ” We are the world” in somali and english. We will sing about how beautiful and blessful the women are. All the men singing are good looking niggas who are more than 190 cm ( 6’3 ).

This should win hearts and minds of somali women. The niggas will release more songs and thus captivating the girls. We will start somali pop

Trending