Guys

I don't know if anyone asked this before but.. How can we promote love between Somali people.

I see we are constantly battling each other

1.qabill wars
2. Religious wars
3. Federalist vs centralist
4. Gender wars (Abdi exit vs xalimos exit)

So if things continue this way how are we supposed to survive both as people and in culture for the future generations to come..

Is it best if we just die out like many peoples and nations before us from ancient times?

How are you back on Sspot and you don't come see the Puntite family

giphy.gif

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Thats my impression as well.. But we are mess online.. It's crazy
Do you know what makes it more crazy? None of the people I know are having gender wars online.

There was a few rare occasions I've seen it happen on social with people I know, they may have their disagreement but it never gets as heated and hateful as sspot or Twitter. Who are all the people all fighting online? Who are all the Abdis trolls online?

I've honestly got zero idea who these people are

Do you know what makes it more crazy? None of the people I know are having gender wars online.

There was a few rare occasions I've seen it happen on social with people I know, they may have their disagreement but it never gets as heated and hateful as sspot or Twitter. Who are all the people all fighting online? Who are all the Abdis trolls online?

I've honestly got zero idea who these people are
I have met some xalimos who viewed Somali faraxs as ugly or losers but other than that I haven't seen people behaving like the online savages.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
You were planning to do the right thing, unfortunately your qabilist brother is pulling you back to the nasty qabiil mentality.

This is your first relapse, you lasted less than 30 minutes but don't give up. Your personal battle is defeating Qabiil. Good luck Son.

You were planning to do the right thing, unfortunately your qabilist brother is pulling you back to the nasty qabiil mentality.

This is your first relapse, you lasted less than 30 minutes but don't give up. Your personal battle is defeating Qabiil. Good luck Son.

LOL

So claiming your region and saying Salaam makes him act "qabiilist"?

It's funny how nobody says this to people who claim Mogadishu, but if you claim a region outside of that, they paint you as a qabiilist.

Did he insult a clan? No. Did he say he thought he was better than anyone because he is from clan xyz? No.

Go learn what qabyaalad is before typing,

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

This is Me after i went tru @Abdisamad history and he said some foul shit about SL
giphy.gif

I don't know if anyone asked this before but.. How can we promote love between Somali people.

I see we are constantly battling each other

1.qabill wars
2. Religious wars
3. Federalist vs centralist
4. Gender wars (Abdi exit vs xalimos exit)

So if things continue this way how are we supposed to survive both as people and in culture for the future generations to come..

Is it best if we just die out like many peoples and nations before us from ancient times?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending