Guys who want a religious wife

That's retarded, reputation matters. For work, for social standing, for respect. You can't live isolated from society.
True but you gotta balance that with what matters to you. You can’t be telling your sisters to wear hijab just because your habayars will gossip and make your mom feel bad only to have that same sister never be praying.

True but you gotta balance that with what matters to you. You can’t be telling your sisters to wear hijab just because your habayars will gossip and make your mom feel bad only to have that same sister never be praying.
My sister will wear hijabb because they're Muslim and it's an obligation. Not from shame. I agree with you on that.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You know when it comes to "Hijab" Allah doesn't adress women first it adresses men first

You guys should be aware Islam places the primary responsibility of observing Hijab not on women but on men

You shouldnt stare at a womens body to begin with

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You know when it comes to "Hijab" Allah doesn't adress women first it adresses men first

You guys should be aware Islam places the primary responsibility of observing Hijab not on women but on men

i call bs starring at women is a fine way to express mysogny

Islam is deeper than the hijab only. Allah knows who's better muslim or who isn't. Try being a women this world for a day before yall judge. Peace!

Why would you want a wife bothering you all the time about not fasting and praying? :draketf:

Your better of marrying someone who's NOT Muslim. That's what I plan to do in the future.
:sass2:

Seeing a hijabi sweating buckets and dancing after taking a couple Es would be unsettling wallahi:faysalwtf:
Most of the raves I went to had hijabis there bro, lots of modern-day hijabis are thöts with an extra layer of clothing :pachah1:

Wallahi there's no way you're a guy, how can you tell a red-blooded man to not look at a woman? :wtf:

You are the biggest simp in existence, Allah orders us to not look at women when they are virtous and hid themselves through hijab, Not a tanktop wearing jean shorts wearing blonde wig wearing professional ho

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Western xalimos:'Im religious but I don't pray and fast or wear hijab and my heart is pure:

The IQ keeps on dropping :mjkkk:

Last edited:
It has to do with the things you have control over, if ones sister throws away her hijab(and she lives in the west), all he can do is give her advice but he literally can't do anything if she says "f*ck you, I will do whatever the f*ck I want". However, choosing a wife is something you have 100% control over, either she wears it or she isn't coming into your life. Granted, there are dayuus ones out there, may allah guide them and forgive them.
It’s about intention, and it has to come from her. You can guide her but cannot force her. Some women wear hijabs just to secure a husband. Others wear it because their husband told them to. The hijab is for Allah, not for your hubby.

Last edited:
100 percent. Hijab is emphasized more than your 5 daily prayers in the Somali community and that’s sad.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

There is no honour for the woman except in sticking to the legislation of Allah which has commanded her with wearing the hijab.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
All you niggas are posted up in the NSFW anyways, don't tell me how the cute Hijabis look over there.

I heard one of them didn't have ashy ankles
:wow1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For all those guys who say Somali girls who don't cover their hair belong to the streets. Feel free to say that to Somali women before 1990 (Your grandmothers, aunts and maybe mothers). A time period, I think you have zero recollection or have limited knowledge of. Attire changes but the manner in which people conduct themselves is quite individual and constant.

dw1cneld0q511.jpg

6cd17c4c5d384cb3472cf6419c20a7ae.jpg

B67gM6qIYAAm-ph.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
For all those guys who say Somali girls who don't cover their hair and belong to the streets. Feel free to say that to Somali women before 1990 (Your grandmothers, aunts and maybe mothers). A time period, I think you have zero recollection or knowledge of. Attire changes but the manner in which people conduct themselves is quite individual and constant.

dw1cneld0q511.jpg

6cd17c4c5d384cb3472cf6419c20a7ae.jpg

B67gM6qIYAAm-ph.jpg
lets skip Islamic Somali history from 615 AD to 1969, after all Somali history began with Marxists:drakekidding:

Last edited:

Trending