Guys who want a religious wife

Horta I noticed Somalis are obsessed with hijab which is really just khimaar yet I barely hear a peep about the five pillars of Islam. Waa yaab.
Nobody else can see the 5 pillars but they can see the hijab.

Besides if she wears hijab and is religious, she'll most likely be a decent muslim.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Horta I noticed Somalis are obsessed with hijab which is really just khimaar yet I barely hear a peep about the five pillars of Islam. Waa yaab.
They don’t care about the deen. They just want to control their wives. Maybe they should focus on themselves

Gambar

VIP
They don’t care about the deen. They just want to control their wives. Maybe they should focus on themselves
They’re so full of it. Like I said if their intentions were good they would actually make dua. There’s male cawra too but they’re not ready to talk about that.

If we wanna be honest the main reason ppl care about girls wearing hijab and dressing modestly is for social reasons and to have Xishood for your family and spouse. Not wearing a hijab doesn’t even mean you’re a bad Muslim or sleep around. Like wearing a hijab doesn’t make you less sexually promiscuous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The west has turned some Somali boys into dayuuth, Ive even seen a nigga smoke shisha with his sister :damn:

If we wanna be honest the main reason ppl care about girls wearing hijab and dressing modestly is for social reasons and to have Xishood for your family and spouse. Not wearing a hijab doesn’t even mean you’re a bad Muslim or sleep around. Like wearing a hijab doesn’t make you less sexually promiscuous.

Obviously, men care about reputation and how their family is viewed.

Imagine everyone knowing you as the local dayuus

Most of the ones who don’t wear it do be belonging to the streets lets just keep it real
Meh I guess it depends where you live. I have met plenty of girls that wear hijab and got up to no good in the past. A lot just don’t wanna stick out in public and are religious in their personal lives. It’s sad we live in a society where wearing a hijab will have ppl in the west treating you like an alien.

Worst thing a someone can do is marry a person who is not religious thinking you can change them after marriage. That’s setting yourself up for disaster

Obviously, men care about reputation and how their family is viewed.

Imagine everyone knowing you as the local dayuus
Why do you care so much about what people think? The people important to you are all that matters and if they have that kind of warped view of you, you shouldn’t care about them.

Gambar

VIP

That’s the wrong reason and that’s why ppl need to be better educated in Islam. You wear hijab as a commandment from Allah swt not because your spouse or parents tell you to. The word xishood is used and abused especially in the wrong context.

Why do you care so much about what people think? The people important to you are all that matters and if they have that kind of warped view of you, you shouldn’t care about them.
That's retarded, reputation matters. For work, for social standing, for respect. You can't live isolated from society.

Let's be honest sxb, I've never seen a modestly dressed Hijabi getting wrecky at a rave :mjlol:
There's always an hint of truth to every stereotype.

Meh I guess it depends where you live. I have met plenty of girls that wear hijab and got up to no good in the past. A lot just don’t wanna stick out in public and are religious in their personal lives. It’s sad we live in a society where wearing a hijab will have ppl in the west treating you like an alien.
Yeah i kinda understand if they don’t want to wear it in the west/City area but if they do it in a Majority Paki or somali area bro you know they be belonging there.

Trending

Latest posts