Guys who want a religious wife

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I notice these men who want a religious wife , demean sisters who don't wear the hijb but they have sisters too who are like that too. Why are they so blind to see their own blood needs more dawah.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sadly many Somali men have become dayuus, they have given them too much freedom than expect clean women

Horta why do women get so weird when men express their preferences? They have a huge list of demands, but if a man tries to make similar demands it's met with autistic screeching.
:umwhat:

World

VIP
What's wrong with wanting a religious wife? Even if my family were non-Muslims, I would want a religious wife even more.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a religious wife. We should all look for someone that shall make us a better version of ourselves. I always pray that in the unlikely event that I do get married, that I shall be gifted with a spouse that strengthens my iman.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
All I’m going to say is all that PC and liberal bullshit ends at my doorstep. I know who I am and what is good for me. Who doesn’t want a religious wife?
:ohlord:

It has to do with the things you have control over, if ones sister throws away her hijab(and she lives in the west), all he can do is give her advice but he literally can't do anything if she says "f*ck you, I will do whatever the f*ck I want". However, choosing a wife is something you have 100% control over, either she wears it or she isn't coming into your life. Granted, there are dayuus ones out there, may allah guide them and forgive them.

I notice these men who want a religious wife , demean sisters who don't wear the hijb but they have sisters too who are like that too. Why are they so blind to see their own blood needs more dawah.
There's nothing wrong with wanting a religious wife at all. His sister aren't his responsibility too. “Men choose women for four reasons: for their money, for their rank, for their beauty and for their religion, but marry one who is religious and you will succeed” (Bukhari, Muslim).

There's nothing wrong with wanting a religious wife. We should all look for someone that shall make us a better version of ourselves. I always pray that in the unlikely event that I do get married, that I shall be gifted with a spouse that strengthens my iman.
Why is it unlikely?

Gambar

VIP
Horta I noticed Somalis are obsessed with hijab which is really just khimaar yet I barely hear a peep about the five pillars of Islam. Waa yaab.

Trending

Latest posts